Thursday, March 31, 2011

What's Creepy and lives under the sea???






There's something fishy going on at the Farm...something a little creepy too...something TOTALLY new!  After the success of TGF's Digital mermaid line last year, we've had some requests for rubber and we are PROUD to introduce "SYREN!" And she is soooo not going to disappoint...hehe!

Check out the Fabuolous Creations our DT have come up with for you today:

Lisa - April Guest



Tanya


Sari

Emma

Buttercup

Jessica

Just like her name, this sassy siren will be released on April 1st-TOMORROW, along with Surfer Anya, Daisy Sprout, and the HUGE "Creepin" set on a FULL-sheet of rubber! SO exciting!

We have a few more announcements to make today-first of all, congrats to Jenn Borjeson!  You win DAISY SPROUT-just email Jess to claim your prize!

AND NOW....Be sure to check out the unveiling of TGF's new CHALLENGE TEAM at 10am CST on our new CHALLENGE BLOG!  Even more excitment! Don't forget to come back tomorrow for our FARMER's Release Day Blog Hop, too-and find out how you can win a rather LARGE prize for doing so!!!


Last but not least-GRAB A BADGE and head on over to the TGF "FARM FRESH CHALLENGE BLOG"! to check it out and we'll see you back at 10am for the big reveal ;)

...and don't forget to leave the FARMER's some love today too...there MIGHT be a SYREN hidden on someone's BLOG!

31 comments:

kellyjp29 said...

I love love love this mermaid stamps oh my gosh I have the other one and now I hope to get this one too she is gorgeous, I love the tail!

Michelle said...

georgeous !!! I love her !!
scrappinwithmybug.com

Nat said...

She's amazing! Yay! Keep them coming!

Angie said...

Syren is fantastic! I love her!

Lena said...

Love all the changes and love the new images!!

Kim Y. said...

Great to see a "different" mermaid for a change. hehe Everyone is a wonderful job with all the samples!

Creative Crafting said...

I am so excited this is amazing!

Creative Crafting said...

I love this stamp I cant wait to see the rest!

Jenny V. said...

Beautiful samples from the DT. Oh gosh this mermaid stamp is sure sassy and pretty.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

She looks so wicked and I love the samples.

Nicole said...

Awww... i love mermaids! This stamp is awesome!!!

yvon said...

Wow, such a great little mermaid. Love what the girls made with her.
Hugs, Yvon

~*Joni said...

Did I just hear Randi scream somewhere? lol! She is HOT! I love her sassy look, so different from Mermaid Anya! Wonderful job ladies!!

Tash Daly said...

OMG, OMG!!! I HAVE to have her!!! She has got to be the best image I have EVER seen!!! I cannot wait to get my crafty little hands on her. Great job showcasing her sassyness ladies!!! Whooooo hoooo!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh yay - thank you so much! Everyone did a fabulous job with the new stuff, I think this mermaid might just be my favorite!!!! :)

amylynne said...

Love the siren! Sweet!

Courtney said...

I have to have her! She is amazing!

ElamDesign33 said...

Well, there's another one I HAVE to have!

Shazza said...

oooh she is gorgeous x

Tiffany said...

Syren is so fun! Love the hair and tail!

jenlynnie said...

everyone did such a great job with her!! i can't wait til tomorrow for all the goodies to be available.

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG!!! I love this new Mermaid!! She is soo AWESOME looking!!! I took hop all over the DT blogs too to check her out!!! Awesome talent your ladies have!!!
~Heidi Brawley

Shaela said...

OMGosh... LOVE her!!! Totally on my must-have list - and the team totally rocked it!

margie c said...

She is gorgeous! I love her wild hair! Beautiful cards by the DT :)
hugs, margie

cernittando said...

I love her! she's amazing! *___*

Cyndi said...

Whoa! Love this new one...so cool.

Sinihilkka said...

Sorry to say this, but Syren is a disappointment. If you were going to do a mermaid stamp, and I do love her position and hair, does it have to be Creepy? The whole image is ruined by the bulging eyes and empty gaze :( I would fell in love with Miss Anya mermaid intantly.

Devlin said...

Ohmy! She's sooooo gorgeous!!

My Scrap Diary said...

If you have seen the movie "Dispicable Me" then the excitement that Agnes felt when she first saw the big fluffy unicorn at the fair was the same excitement I felt when I saw this creeper cutie!!!! In her words, "Its so fluffly I want to die"...It's so cute I want to die :)
Thanks
Jess M

Kate P. said...

OK Syren rocks!

Elena said...

OMG deliscious!! I love this new stamp, I must have it!! >w<

Hugs,
Elena