Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday!

Hi everyone, Farmer Emma here for todys Top Crop Tuesday and I have to say that I had a very hard time picking this weeks top crop! There are definitely a heap more I could have showed you today, so please make sure to go and have a look in the gallery to see some GORGEOUS creations!


Vicmbee's Monochromatic card just jumped straight out at me in the gallery, it is sooo bright and Funky, I just love it! And who doesn't like those gorgeous Creeper Girls!

Now Droasty you are girl after my own heart, a pink card, this is just Stunning Chickie! I love that spotted paper and that sheer ribbon is the perfect addition!


As soon as I saw this cupcake from Karla I knew I wanted to show you all. OMGosh girlie, this is Fabulous! Love, love, Love it! Love all those textures on the cupcake and Birthday Anya is the perfect topper for your cupcake!

The soft greens on Mama Maxa's card are just Devine, I love the soft and subtle look this has. It is just Gorgeous and your coloring is Fabo!

PhotoEditor1300415423628
Fromlena2u's card has been colored on Kraft and I have to say the clean and simple look of this card is Awesome! Cheeky beach looks Fabulous on the kraft, I would love to give this a go!

As I said before, I could have picked out so many more, but in the end I had to stop...hehe! Please keep entering your Gorgeous creations into our gallery for us to see, as we love to see what your all up too!

I'm off to go and get dinner ready as it is nearly dinner time here and my Daughter has Karate after dinner. Gotta love how our kids activites can take up so much of our time...hehe! Hope everyone is having fun creating!

7 comments:

FitterTwit said...

I agree... that yellow monochrome is LOVELY, but WHICH Creeper Crew image is that? I can't seem to find it listed at The Greeting Farm site....

~*Joni said...

Oh what a stunning gallery today! Wonderful job ladies - those cards take the Farm to a whole new level! And to Marie - EEEEK! on that adorable new pic of baby in the sidebar!! :)

vicmbee said...

Cool!! I wasn't expecting my card to be up.. That is Jill from the new Creeper Kit.. gorgeous choices from the gallery today.. and I love the pic of Lily in the sidebar too..

Shazza said...

fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lena said...

Im so honored to have a card among these wonderful creations. I now need the creeper crew !

Kim said...

Ooh I love the cupcake, can Karla please share how to make it?

Tash Daly said...

Hi Marie, I love the new profile pic!!! Your little Lily is sooooo adorable. I bet you just want to squeeze her!! Give her a little squeeze for me:-)