Thursday, March 17, 2011

Throwback Thursday

Hi everyone, Farmer Tanya here!  It's my turn to dust off an old TGF stamp and today I am sharing with you a card I created using an oldie, but a goodie - Birthday Anya.

When I created this card, I particularly wanted to use the "black and white" colouring technique and I love the contrast against the bright and colourful papers.  The pink bling adds just the right amount of colour.
You can purchase Birthday Anya in the TGF store here.

What are your old favourite TGF stamps?  We'd love to see you use them again!

4 comments:

Annette A. said...

SO cute.......

amylynne said...

Cute card! Love the black and white technique....so pretty! TFS

Denice said...

Adorable card!

CraftyDee said...

Very nice, love the splash of colour and the black & white!

One of my favourite oldies is Rockstar Anya :) I should ink her up again soon!