Friday, March 18, 2011

Monochromatic March Madness

The winner for last weeks FFF - the colour challenge is AMY.
Just look at the beautiful scene and the colouring!!! I think it's absolutely fabulous!



Congrats!
Contact Jessica for further details.

And now it's time to dash forward to this week's challenge, which is a monochromatic March madness challenge at the The Greeting Farm.
Woohoo!!!
Upload your card in the gallery and leave us a comment of you taking part in the challenge.
...
Here are some monochromatic cards from the design team:
SARI


TANYA


EMMA


BUTTERCUP


11 comments:

Anna Hektor said...

Congratulations! Your card was my favourite as well! :-)

Denice said...

Congratulations Amy, your card is outstanding!

I don't think I've ever made a monochromatic card intentionally...this is definately going to be a challenge for me!

RiNNE said...

Congrats, Amy!

And lovin' your cards, DT! Not quite sure if I uploaded mine in the correct spot -- I didn't see one for Monochromatic March Madness (did it under FFF Monochromatic Marie). Toodles!

Angie's Eye Candy Crafts said...

Hey there :) have the same problem. Don't find the folder for this latest challenge "monochromatic...". Pls. help, so we can upload our cards. THX & Hugs, Angie

Angie said...

YAY Amy! I loved your card on your blog and I'm so happy you won! Congrats! So, I've made my monochramatic card but I'm not sure where in teh Gallery to put it. I haven't participated in a TGF challenge in a long time, but I finally did! YAY ME!

CraftyDee said...

Congrats Amy!

Jammie said...

I have left a monochromatic card in my gallery as well! Wishing everyone luck!

Gin Oak said...

Ohh what fun - I just had to use Twirl Anya for mine, so enjoying colouring her :-)

Jeanette Marchand said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanette Marchand said...

Congrats, Amy! Your card is great.

I'm a first-time participant in the challenge. I just loved colouring in Flutter Anya with the oranges my daughter suggested.

My Scrap Diary said...

Congrats Amy! Beautiful DT work!!!

I enjoyed creating for this challenge. Although it was a tiny bit hard to not stray away from the color scheme :)
Thanks!
Jess M