Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's top crop Tuesday...

Top Crop Tuesday means that we pick the finest of the finest of YOUR wonderful contributions in the gallery. This time my eyes fell for these beauties...

Denice
I just love the masking effect the clock gives...


Knath
She's just a peach that superstar girl... And what a fun way to let her hang in a metal string like that!


KerryBerry's Fun card
Who can resist this Creeper princess? And I love the fact that it's sort of monochromatic!

100_4613

Eva91
The beautiful couple deserves some love :-).


Ambrella
And the Cheeky Mate is just perky and yellow. What a fun way to cover an album!


JonJinko
This Hat's off Anya has a special place in my heart. I just love her classiness. And the layout is just beautiful in its simpleness.

belledujour

Leah The Orange
I love the play with different cut outs as well as the round shape of the card :-).


Thanx all of you for sharing your talents with us! And keep 'em coming :-)!


5 comments:

Michelle said...

these are beautiful !!! they all did a wonderful job. the cute one on the spring is thinking out of the box, love it!
scrappinwithmybug.com

jenlynnie said...

they are all awesome. & i love the coloring leah did : )

kraftkat said...

these are so classy & beautiful, both in style & color. Love them all...what a great job!

~*Joni said...

I am so honored to be in a Top Crop!! Thank you so much for picking my card, the lineup today is AMAZING! The creativity of Farm lovers always makes my day!

Denice said...

How cool to come back from vaca and see one of my cards in the top crop...such an honor to be in the same line-up these creative ladies! The gallery Is bursting with talent!