Friday, March 25, 2011

Farm Fresh, some NEWS, and chances to WIN!...

HEYYYYY everyone!

Today is Farm Fresh Friday and we have a LOT going on today, including a preview of our brand new
SURFER ANYA!

Surfer Anya will wash up to shore on APRIL 1st and be available along with our highly-anticipated CREEPIN' Set and a few more new cuties!  PLEASE be sure to join us here on APRIL 1st for a DT blog hop and unveiling of a BRAND NEW TGF CHALLENGE....you will NOT want to miss this!  More details to come here and on the Club Anya blog in the coming days...

Now, sadly it has come to our attention that MANY of you have seen her already on Facebook via an Ebay site for sale.  We'd like to remind you that number one, if you're a wholesaler, you should not be showing ANYone the upcoming designs until they are released on the 1st of the month and we know that most of our amazing customer base respects that.  Even moreso, selling our images and rubber stamps on Ebay is a BIG NO NO....100% not allowed and we thank everyone that's been helping us shut this little operation down.

ANYWAY, Marie wanted me to remind you guys of this and due to these 'leaks' getting more and more frequent, we'll be giving you a mid-month sneak peek RIGHT HERE on the TGF Blog from now on with STELLAR previews from our Farmers later in the month as usual!  Hopefully this will avoid the 'cat getting out of the bag' from now on.   Thanks as always for your support!

NOW....without further adieu I'd like to congratulate Vicmbee!  YOU are the winner of last week's monochromatic challenge-please email Jess to claim your prize! There were some AMAZING entries this past week-keep up the GREAT work guys!

We have ONE more special announcement before I show off some FABULOUS examples of our new Anya and get to how you can WIN her...please welcome LISA HJULBERG as our APRIL Guest Designer!   Lisa has been a long-time friend and fan of the farm and we are thrilled to welcome her talent and enthusiasm to the farm!  WELCOME LISA!

Here is an adorable preview card using Surfer Anya by Lisa:

...and now for the rest of the crew....

Jessica

Emma

Tanya

Sari

Buttercup

Want to WIN her?  Just visit each DT member's blog today and leave a comment letting us know the surf's up and you've been by to visit! (LINKS ON SIDEBAR for easy blog surfin'!!!)  Then, come back HERE and leave a comment letting us know you've "SURFED" our blogs!

That's it.  a little BLOG SURFIN'.
FUN STUFF :)
The winner will be announced on MONDAY so you have until SUNDAY at 10pm CST to SURF those blogs and show some love <3

IN addition, this week's FFF theme is SPRING BREAK.
Upload to TGF Galleria>Contest/Challenges>FFF 2011>SPRING BREAK.
One lucky winner will take home SURFER ANYA as well!

Have a FAB weekend, EVERYONE!

53 comments:

Shaela said...

omgosh... she is SO cute!! Loved all the previews from the team! :)

kaartenhuisje Angelique said...

ooooh they are sooooo sweet :)love it

hugs
angelique

Kim Y. said...

Total cuteness! Had a great time surfing and checking out everyone's wonderful cards! Everyone did a great job!

Sammi said...

Oh I love her... but you know what seeing the DT creations I love her even more!!! GORGEOUS work tesm!
Congrats Vicki on winning! and CONGRATS Lisa on your guest spot! yay!!!
Sammi
xxx

♥Rach♥ said...

So. Completely. ADORABLE! Totally love her, great job DT :0)

Lynda Nielsen said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH My ANYA... Wait until Surfer Ian gets a load of her!!! She is gorgeous...She's a MUST HAVE, I can't wait to get her for myself.
Another awesome design Marie, =)
Hugs,
Lynda

Grace said...

omg!!! i love surfer anya!!! now surfer ian has a girl friend =) yay!!!
LOVED all the previews from all the TEAM members!!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Wow - everyone did a great job, and Surfin' Anya is just adorable!
Marie - I also wanted to say that new picture of the baby is just absolutely GORGEOUS, she is too cute for words!

Denice said...

OMG...the DT did a fabulous job on this new cutie and gave me lot's of reasons to add her to my ever-growing GFS collection!

Congrats to Lisa as April Guest DT...from the looks of her card she is sure to inspire all of us with her fab talent!

vicmbee said...

yay!glad you liked my card I had fun making it.. and I love little surfer Anya the DT have done a fabulous job in showcasing her..

BeckysCraftyCreations said...

After the surfing all the blogs they ALL are incredibly cute! I can not wait to get her!!!

Jammie said...

I rode the waves and surfed on over to everyones' blogs. They all did so well on these little Surfer Anya cards! I would love to have her for my very own so that I too can ride a rip tide and add her to my TGF collection! Soooo stinking cute!

margie c said...

Duuuuude!!! She's sooo cute!!! Love her lil outfit and pigtails! Love her!!!
hugs, margie

♥...Mo...♥ said...

I have visited all the DT girls.
Each has done an excellent job.
Wonderful cards
and Anya Surfer is lovely
A hug from Venezuela

Shazza said...

she is so cute and the Dt have done a great job. Sad to hear people cannot abide by the rules but at least they have been caught out x

mousekemom said...

Whew, what a fun hop! Thanks for sharing all of your amazing work. Surfer Anya is just adorable and love what you all can do with her!

Kate said...

OMG This is seriously the most cutest Anya. Love it.

Hugs,

Kate C

Shawna said...

Adorable stamp! Love the cards as well. This one is definitely a must have. I left some love on the blogs too!

Jennifer Shults said...

Oh she's just AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see what else is coming this release! :)

Mimi said...

She's totally CUTE!! Easily one of the cutest Anyas! Love all the cards from the DT! Cant wait for her release! ;)

Fika said...

totally in love with the cutie surfer anya.. gorgeous cards from all the DT :)

Lisa B. said...

I love Surfer Anya...what a great addition to the TGF family. I really enjoyed surfing everyone's blogs...thank you all for sharing your amazing talents.

Lisa (themousesden)
Pasadena, CA

kellyjp29 said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable, I just placed an order yesterday now may have to again, sooo addicting but I love it!

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG!!!! I just came from Blog Surfn and it was FUN!!!!! Love everyones gorgeous and fun cards!! I deff. need her for my collection!
Hugs, Heidi Brawley

CraftyDee said...

OMG! I totally love Surf Anya! She is a MUST have!!

Missy Owen said...

Like everyone else, I loved all the cards made with Surfer Anya! She is so cute!!

Mrs Weyremaster said...

OMGosh Isn't she the cutest, Love her:)
Love the DT cards too:)
Suzi
xxx

Sarah/WAstamper said...

She is adorable!! Loved all the previews from your DT.

Tiffany said...

I had a great time surfing the blogs! Surfer Anya is precious!

leish said...

Okay, this stamp is a must have for this Hawaii girl! Seeing all the projects made me want her even more! Can't wait!

Jenny V. said...

Awww she just too cute. This one I must have.

Nat said...

Love the sunny summer feel of Surfer Anya! She is a doll for sure!
Great card samples from the design team! It's always a treat to see what they come up with!!!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Emily said...

LOVE THEM ALL!!! Thanks for the chance!!!!

faithnme said...

I love surfing with the DT.. Awesome job ladies.. I love them ALL

Hugs

Luann said...

Great job team! Enjoyed looking a each one. Love Anya and the rest of The Greeting Farm Stamps.

JLJ Designs said...

Such inspiring DT cards! I love this new Anya. Hang ten!

Jennifer

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

She's SOOOO cute! I love her!

gobeagirl said...

I just love Surfer Anya! She is sooooo cute and she is going to be a great addition to my collection of Anyas. I can not believe how awesome everyone's cards were. Just when you think you sall the one you love the most the next person makes one even cuter. I loved them all. Hugs, Lisa G

Red said...

What a cute little surfer!

KanataNewf said...

paid a visit to everyone - all the cards were a delight!

Srappin Owl said...

What a fun blog hop!!! TGF is my weakness!!! All of the girls are awesome!!! Thank you for sharing. :D

Pixichick said...

Love, love, love the new stamp! Everyone did such a great job.

Leonie Castro said...

I need to learn how to get download of my digi images. I can't print it out. Can you help me please?

Mary J said...

Wow, this Anya is super sweet! Shame the weather isn't matching her yet!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

What a fun Surf!! She's adorable and the girls did a fabulous job!!

Helen L said...

You and your design team did a fantastic job; love that sweet, fun surfer girl!!!

Molly Joly said...

The DT did a great job - enjoyed checking out their blogs! Can't wait for surfer anya to meet up with my surfer ian! :)

Lena said...

I surfed, I saw! I must have her for my own!! You ladies rocked these cards !! I love this new Anya she is adorable

Lindsay said...

Just finished surfing by all the teams wonderful creations... love the new anya... too cute!

Jan Garber said...

After many weeks away from checking my SOG blog, so great to see such wonderful creations! Surfer Anya is so adorable! She would make a great "addition" with my Surfer Ian!

Michelle said...

this stamp is sooo cute!! all the designers did such a fabulous job! Im a new follower
looking foward to more!
scrappinwithmybug.com

Karen McAlpine said...

Cute new images! I have uploaded a card in the Spring break challenge folder (mckaren). I'll check back for the new challenge log. Sounds fun.

Mataya said...

HAVE BEEN BLOG SURFING!!! LOVE EVERYONES WORK!!! I WOULD OVE TO WIN THIS CUTE STAMP!!!