Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TOP CROP TUESDAY (on Wednesday! LOL!)

Today it’s my turn to pick a favourite in the gallery at the Greeting Farm. And I just love picking out a few new talents :-) 
But hey. No wonder! The stamps from the Greeting Farm rock my world. Every day!
It’s such a joy to work with them, and I can see that the following artists think so too. Just look at the cards below!

Maribeth 27 - I just love the orange hair and the red dress! Marvellous!



Doreen - I like the play with different texutres and the dotted cowboy hat from Sheriff Ian!



Tettiz - The digital stamp Amber is one of my favourite sprouts. She's so naughty-cheeky looking with her tounge hanging out :-).



JrMoravitz - What a beautifully coloured fish. And i just LOVE the simplicity of the card. Outstanding!



Therese23 - There's just so much love in this card. I love the golden-orange hair and combined with turqoise :-). And the little stars ...

youtwinkle

Thank you all for sharing your wonderful pieces of art with us!

// Sari

3 comments:

Brocéliane said...

fabulous cards^^ really love the first one:)

kaartenhuisje Angelique said...

woooow what a lovely cards you have make.
they ar wunderfull.

I also have a blog, would you be a follower of my blog to?
I hope so.
greetings
Angelique

Heidi Brawley said...

Those are GREAT looking cards. But the 1 card as noted using digital stamp Amber is Audrey not called Amber!! TFS!!!
Have a GREAT weekend!!!
Heidi Brawley