Monday, February 7, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday!

Hello Everyone!

Farmer Buttercup here! I am happy to share a few BRILLIANT creations I discovered from The Gallery! My Oh My what a talented bunch of crafters you all are! Here are just a FEW of the MANY gorgeous cards I have been checking out!


I just love the pretty colors of this card by Sabina! It's so soft and sweet!



Maria Bell's card is just so happy and warm! What's not the love! It's so vibrant!


Tracey sure knows how to mix up her polka dots and stripes, doesn't she! I love how this card is fit for a "Dude"! :)

And lastly, we have a beautiful creation by Marsha! The fine details and the theme of "Love" really makes me say, "Aaaawwww! Too cute!"



Thank You all for sharing your gifts with us, and inspiring us crafters!
Happy Top Crop Tuesday!!!!

Love,

Buttercup :) xoxo



1 comment:

Sabina said...

Wow! I hadn't noticed this but thank you so much for picking out my card! <3