Monday, February 14, 2011

TGF Update and FYI

Greetings friends!!! Happy Valentines Day! I hope everything is all rainbow and sunshine! So CHA went well and Lily's dad is finally back home. He was stuck in CA for an extra week due to the snow storm that was passing mid-country. So now that he's home, hopefully we can resume on schedule with all things TGF on my end. All orders on Fri-Sun is being mailed out today. If you have sent us an email, please be patient, we will be answering them as soon as we can. :)



Now to the important stuff... lol. I know there has been many a sneak peeks of the new Creepin Kit that is scheduled to debut April 1st. I have been getting countless emails asking about it as well. As seen, the kit comes with some new Creeper faces! including Jack who was originally a digi and some sayings. :) Retailers who ordered the set will get to show and sell them first so be sure to check your LSS and TGF online retailer. If your main source of purchasing TGF stamps is through us, you will notice it is not in our online store yet. These kits will sell for $48 (same as the Roll Call kit).We will officially be selling this kit in the store April 1st BUUUUUUUT I know some of you can't wait that long so we will have a ONE DAY ONLY on March 1st for the sale price of $40. :)

In regards to Farmers Market, I've also been getting emails regarding that and this year we have decided to have it every 3 months as opposed to every month. Although some of you may be sad at the thought of this, please remember that we always have a coupon in our monthly newsletter so that's always a deal. Our next Farmers Market is March 24th.

We do have another important announcement effective immediately. Sadly we have been having several issues with shipping items to Mexico so we will temporarily not be able to ship to our Mexico customers. Items have been getting lost and/or severely delayed and until we find an alternative method of shipping that is both cost-effective and reliable, we are not able to ship there. If you are a customer of ours and from Mexico, we have several online stores (http://thegreetingfarm.com/retailers) that you can purchase from and/or you can contact us for any retailers in Mexico. We do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any questions.

And last but not least a little photo of Lily Bean who is now a month and a half! She's growing up fast and getting bigger each day. She actually photographs big and then when people see her in person, they're shocked by her dinkiness. haha. She is also more tan than her daddy and I, who are pale ghosts in comparison. :)


That's it for today!!! Have a great one and keep on crafting!!!

29 comments:

Angie said...

I am SO excited for the Creepin Kit! My oldest son keeps asking when Jack will be made into rubber, since he feels like it's "his" stamp. he put in some input before jack was drawn up, and when he saw Jack, he said "It's the stamp I wanted!" lol. i will definitely be ordering this asap! I wish it was April already so I could have it in my hands!

Sammi said...

I can't wait to get and stamp up those adorable Creepers! I can't believe there is a whole set full! Whoo!! Glad Lili has her dad back now .. what dramas...Oh and what a cutie patootie she is!!
Sammi
xx

faithnme said...

Soo Happy to hear that Lily's dad is home safe and sound.. I know she missed him.. Loove that face, She is posing for the camera isn't she :0)

vicmbee said...

Love the new creepin kit and Lily Bean is the cutest bubba ever..

Grace said...

awwww lily is so cute!!!

& the stamps too of course...
but lily is cuter hehehe

Shazza said...

awww she is so adorable, what a gorgeous girl.
The stamp set looks amazing and I must make a diary note for 1st March :0)

Deirdre said...

Precious.... TFS.

Denice said...

The Creepers are adorable, but hold 2nd place to Lili...she's a cutie! March 1st is on my calendar!

~*Joni said...

Oh Marie!! I forgot about everything else that you wrote in today's post when I saw Lily's current picture!!! Eeeek! She is a sweet little doll! heehee! Glad Ray is back, having him delayed a week must have been an experience being a solo mommy. Hopefully your family popped in to snuggle with her while you got some rest!

Caz said...

So pleased about the creeper kit as I don't think any/many UK stockist went to CHA this time....will be stalking the store on 1st March. Lilian is looking so totally adorable.
Hugs
Caz
x

Gina L said...

Lily is precious!!! What a cutie-pie. The new set is both fab and fun!

gobeagirl said...

She is just adorable! I love all of Lilly's black hair. It reminds me of my babies when they were that tiny. lol.. She looks like she is just a sweatheart. I can not wait for the Creeper crew to come out. I ordered mine online already just because I am impatient. heehee Have a Happy Valentine's Day. Hugs, Lisa G

Annette A. said...

Can't wait for the Creepin Kit. It is seriously adorable. Glad to hear Lilis Dad is home safe.

Becca Fabozzi said...

YIPPPPEEEE, what an amazing new kit!!!! SOOOOO excited, I am totally going to be first in line for that one. Creepers are my fave!!!
Lilly is just adorable, and getting so big! I am so glad that CHA was a success, you all completely deserve it. I know lots of people had weather issues, but I am glad to hear that all is well now. Take care of that adorable family!!!

Nat said...

Wahooo! Can't wait for March 1st! Love that set! You do great work and never cease to amaze me! Just when I think I have the perfect collection, there are more stamps I NEED! Thanks! What a beautiful little dolly! Treasure every second--they do grow up so fast! :) Happy Valentine's Day TGF!

Jenn Borjeson said...

She is gorgeous, glad you are enjoying being a mommy. :)
I found the kid at http://www.scrapyland.com/category_s/369.htm for $39.99 plus shipping, I just couldn't wait for it so I ordered it! hee hee Thanks for the tip.
Peace, Jenn

judy said...

Baby is cute! OMG she is growing so fast!!

Can't wait for March 1st!!! I love the creepers... i think i have all of them!! OMG, i was waiting on Tyler since you showed him a WHILE ago....was waiting patiently. I'm doing my Green Day scrapbook and he is perfect!!!

Shaela said...

Glad that Ray is home safe, and Lily is DARLING!!! I want another baby so badly, *sigh*. And yay for Creepers - I'll be stalking the store on March 1st!! :D

Leanne said...

Glad to hear Ray made it back safe and sound. Aw, Lily is adorbable!!! I think you have a future GAP child on your hands. :) She looks like she loves the camera. :)
So I saw this set at CHA & fell in love with it. I just knew that it was definitely going on my MUST HAVE list. hahaha.. Happy Valentine's Day TGF!!!

Mrs Weyremaster said...

The Creeper's Kit looks awesome, can't wait to get my hands on it:)
Lily is definately the most beautiful baby I've seen in ages, so gorgeous, glad to hear Ray got home safely:)
Happy Valentines Day to you all
Suzi
xxx

Kim Y. said...

Awww...she is such a sweetie pie!!

Tash Daly said...

Little Lily is sooo cute!! I remember my little one being that small and gorgeous, (well she is still gorgeous but not small) it makes me clucky!! The creepin crew look awesome, I am going to have to get mine when I get a few more funds. :-)

donna mikasa said...

Can't wait for the new set of Creepers! The sentiments are awesome, too. And thanks for sharing another cute pic of your Lily Bean!

Kuro1971 said...

Lily is looking good so cute I have already got Creepin kit on order I love google and online shopping.

sunnysideup said...

Wow! great news.can't wait to get the creepin kit. Your baby girl is so...adorablly cute!!!!
Hugs
doreen

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh my gosh are you serious!?! Come on march 1st my tax refund better be here by then or I'll be forced to pilfer & panhandle!

Buttercup said...

Lily bean is ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS! What a beautiful little bean!!!! And of course, I am SO eager to get my hands on some CREEPERS!!! They look so awesome! Yay!

Mimi said...

Lily is soooo cute... and growing sooo fast! TFS pics of your sweetie!
The Creepin kit will be tons of fun to play with! ;)

Bérénice said...

She is so beautiful!!!!!!