Saturday, February 5, 2011

Relay Roundup...

Hello my friends!

Sorry about the delay!  I am home but not really rested, LOL from CHA, Marie is busy manning the Farm and baby land and Ray will begin his trek back to the Farm tomorrow-things are all over the place but it was a GREAT week, GREAT release and we are THRILLED to have had a fun and successful CHA 2011!  We got to meet sooooo many cool peeps!  Here are a few photos:

Ray and I w/ one of our lovely Pineapple Cove buyers (Hawaii)

This beautiful Bella came to buy all the way from Rome!

 How I adore these girls!  Lisa, Kim and Sparks!

Could Jeanette Siciliani (from our scrapbook DT!) be ANY cuter?!

The AMAZINGLY sweet Leanne Poe (sorry this is blurry! dont know what happened!)

What a pleasure to finally meet Kerry Kung!  We even got to hang out a bit! Woo hoo!  SO super sweet!

Our former CC and Feb guest SHAELA, me, and Sparkle.  Love these girlies and was SO good to see you both!

IF you guys have MORE CHA pics to share (I keep seeing them pop up within blog land LOL!!!!) please email me at yeahshestamps at gmail dot com and I would LOVE to put them up on the TGF blog here!

Last but not least, HERE are your CHA Relay winners:

CHA Relay Contest Random Winner: HERE -congrats to 1LuvnMama!

Blog Hop winner (non-participant) Lisa McKinney!

Please email jess to claim your prize and THANK YOU to all who participated!  Prizes are going out on schedule.  If you have claimed a DIGI prize on Club Anya within the last week or so, I'm back at my main computer and will be sending them out tonight!  Thanks so much!

xoxo
jess :)

14 comments:

ashlee said...

Hi just wondering what the large stamp set is that people are holding in the cha pictures...?

Kuro1971 said...

ooh when is that new stamp set being released

donna mikasa said...

Awesome pics, Jess! You got to meet so many people and the GF booth looked great! Guess we'll have to wait and see that new stamp set....

Shazza said...

great photos x

Jenn Borjeson said...

I am cracking up - I totally missed the new stamps they are holding until I saw the comments... went back and looked and I also must have them! :) hee hee Looking forward to another new release?!?

Jess - you are doing a great job keeping everything together, you must be exhausted! xoxo

Lisa M. said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh! I actually won the blog hop thingy! Woot! Woot!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Awesome pix and great memories! I adore you, too!!!

Hugs!
Lisa

Mimi said...

ohhhhh...cant wait to see the new stamps!! Congrats to both winners! ;)

1LuvnMama said...

Great pics from CHA! Wish I could be there! :)

Woohoo! Can't believe it! Such amazing cards made by talented ladies. Thank you so much . . . MAHALO NUI LOA!

Pineapple Cove said...

Ray & Jess, it was great meeting the both of you!! Did you enjoy the chocolates?

Hope you are recovered from the show...I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things. Don't miss the LA traffic though, that's for sure!

Can't wait for my order to come in...

Sammi said...

Awesome photos.. took me a while to comment as had problems with photos showing up in blogger for me! all fixed and yay!! I LOVE the look of that Creeper set... I am so going to have to get that once it's available!!
Sammi
xx

Kerry said...

Awesome pics!!! I'm so excited to finally meet you and Ray!!! What? I missed the new set!!! OMGosh, they are super super cute!!! Love, love, LOVE!

Buttercup said...

Great Pics! Looks like CHA was a lot of fun!!! And Congratulations to the CHA Relay Winners!!! xoxo

BA said...

hi jess!!
it was so funny with you my dear.
I'm looking forward to receive the new stamps.
see you
xoxo BA Barbara