Friday, February 11, 2011

Color me happy for FFF!...

Hello, faithful friends!  How are ya on this Farm Fresh Friday?

Today we have another fun color challenge for you in which YOU get to choose the 3rd color!   Before we get to that, though, congrats to Denice!  You are the winner of the "Sew Easy" challenge from last week and just CHECK OUT this amazing card using Bazill "in stitches"-what a fun technique!

Denice, email Jess to claim your prize!  Thanks to all of our players this week-you all created beautiful things!

Onto this week's challenge!  We have another color combo:

How to Play:

*Upload your card or creation using the above color combination and adding ONE additional color of your choice.

*You MUST use TGF stamps and upload your card or creation to the TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>FFF 2011>Color Combo 2-11

*Please upload your entries by Wednesday, February 16th, 2011.  Winner will be chosen and announced on next week'S FFF post!

*Prize:  Cheeky HOWDY or CHAT-your choice!

Well, how about that to color your WORLD?   Here are some beautiful examples from the DT to get you motivated:
Buttercup

Jess

Shaela-our AMAZING February Guest!

Sari

Tanya

Emma

Thanks for tuning in today!  Have a wonderful weekend and stay warm, cozy and colorful!

xoxo,
Jess :)

4 comments:

Grace said...

omg!!!!! these are my wedding colours!!!!!! LOL

Denice said...

OMG, I wasn't expecting to see my card on FFF this week...what a nice surprise! Thank-you!

yvon said...

Ooh wow, i just love these images. Haven't got any yet but i am saving.
Hugs, Yvon

Lisa T said...

I love this challenge!! I just uploaded my card to the galleria. (BTW, I couldn't find a subfolder for this challenge. I found the FFF 2011 folder and put it in there.