Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday

Hi Everyone
Farmer Tammy here to give you another great lineup for our Top Crop Tuesday.

I've been checking out the gallery all week and WOW I've found some amazing work.
I know you'll be just as inspired as I was when I saw these cards.

So let's check out this weeks Top Crop Tuesday.

This beautiful card from Jenn caught my eye right way.  I love the limited amount of card stock she's used and by adding embossing along with interesting detail of the black strip this card turned out fabulous. 

  I adore how Joy decided to go for a muted color scheme.  So soft and subtle.

This is my birthday month and oh how I'd love to have a giant cupcake!  Serena has created a fun and whimsical card.  Don't you love the added sprinkles to the cupcake icing?  Love it!


I love this card from Liloshaggymoto.  This is the kind of handy man I want around my house.   Did you notice Liloshaggymoto had also altered his shirt.  Very creative in mixing up his wardrobe.

It's always so much fun checking out The Greeting Farm Gallery.  Everyone is so creative and I've walked away with so much inspiration.  I hope you do too.

Have a fantastic day everyone.  Thanks for stopping in at the Farm.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Thanks Tammy! I'm blushing!! Beautiful showcase ladies! I love each one. Hugs!!

Joy said...

awe, thanks for picking my card, they're all fantastic!

Rae Anne said...

Joy does such fantastic work - It's no suprise that she's been featured two weeks in a row! :D MWAH!