Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Time for Top Crop Tuesday!

Hello there fellow Greeting Farm Lovers, it's Emma here with my very first post on the TGF Blog, I am sooo excited to be bringing you our Top Crop Tuesday!

I have been looking through the gallery and you wouldn't believe the amount of GORGEOUS cards there are in there, you guys sure ROCK with talent! I have picked out a few that I just loved and wanted to show you.

This first one is just Stunning! I love that color combination of red, black and white and that hair....WOW! Jessica I just love it, such an Awesome bookmark, she is definitely one Naughty Nurse...hehe!

 I have made a couple of these for my kids and they just love them!

Jessica Marin - myscrapdiary-jess.blogspot.com



This next card I was drawn to all those AMAZING Colors! Such a bright and Funky Wedding card, I just love it! Who would have thought to use our Creepers for a Wedding Card, but they sure do make a Fabulous Bride and Groom. You have done an AMAZING job Doreen!
Doreen


Ok so the last card I came across was by the Lovey Tasha. OMGosh I just loved the pastel colors that Tasha has used on this card. All that Glitter and Sparkle, simply Gorgeous! A card that any little Girl or any Girl for that matter would absolutely LOVE!
Tasha Beasley -

Well I have to say that our Gallery is always over flowing with Beautiful work, so keep uploading those GORGEOUS Creations as we are always looking to see what you guys are creating! As for me I am off to my desk to get creative, hubby has taken the older two kids to see the latest Harry Potter and so I am desperate to get back into my crafting after having two weeks off while camping, hope my mojo hasn't left me...hehe! Time will tell!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Ah thanks so much for showing my card Emma,its one of my favourites
love tasha xx

Sammi said...

Awww... those cards sure are tops! LOVE them!! Great choices and TFS!!
xxx

My Scrap Diary said...

Thanks Emma for coosing my bookmark as Top Crop. I was very happy!!! when I saw that. That means Im improving. WooHoo!!
Thanks again
Jess

sunnysideup said...

Hi Emma ,Thanks so much for showing my card.Was so happy to see it !
with love
Doreen

Tanya Tahir said...

Great picks, Emma! They are all stunning!!!