Friday, January 7, 2011

It’s Another Sketchy Friday!

Happy Friday, everyone!  Mercy here with this week’s Farm Fresh Friday challenge, but before we get to that we have a winner to announce from last week!

Congratulations…..ARTSYGRL!!!

FFF_IDo_artsygrl

Isn’t her card simply adorable?!?  Be sure to contact Jess to receive your prize!  Awesome job!

Now for this week’s FFF!  We have a sketch from yours truly:

FFF_SketchByMercy_010710

Now let’s see the samples from the Farmers:

Mercy
card_1555
Tammy
FFF_010711_Tammy
Tanya
FFF_010711_Tanya
Sari
FFF_010711_Sari
Buttercup
FFF_010711_Buttercup
Jess
IMG_7985
The prize for this week will be the new Cheeky Cherry “Naughty or Nice” stamp set! :)  Wanna play along?  Just upload your card or creation to the TGF Galleria> Contest/Challenges>Farm Fresh Fridays-2011 (NEW CATEGORY!) >Mercy Sketch 1-7-11.
 
Enter by Wednesday January 12th to be eligible to WIN!  Winner will be announced w/ the next FFF on the 14th :)
 
Good luck and Happy Stamping!

9 comments:

maribeth27 said...

Hi! The farmers cards are all amazing!!!
I just have a question, I would love to join this sketch challenge but to where will I link my card? Thank you and have a great day! :)

Mercy said...

sorry...maribeth! i forgot to add that info to the post, but it's there now. i will get with jess to open up a new gallery for it. thanks for the heads-up! :)

Mercy said...

awesome samples this week, ladies...and congrats to this week's winner!

Crafty Jenn said...

YAY!! A Mercy sketch! Awesome DT samples. Hopefully I'll have time to play.

<3 Jenn

Diane said...

The winner's card is too cute!!!
Love the sketch,might just have to give it a shot!

sam said...

beautiful cards!

Dawn said...

I am again unable to upload a picture to the gallery. I give up trying to participate in your challenges.

Mary Brockway said...

I'm unable to upload my picture!!! Oh, my...

My Scrap Diary said...

Great Sketch. Simple yet classis.
I had a hard time uploading to the gallery. I was only able to upload a sideview. Will try again.
Thanks
Jess M