Friday, January 14, 2011

Farm Fresh Friday w/ a colorful twist...

Hey everyone!

Happy Farm Fresh Friday! We're back with another awesome challenge-but first...
Congrats to DAISEYFREAK!  You are last week's FFF winner and WOW did we have an AWESOME number of ENTRIES!   That being said, if we can get to 40 pictures this week in the Galleria for today's challenge, I will pick TWO winners next week!   I am SO excited that we had 35 this week including the DT :)  AWESOMENESS :)  Here's Daiseyfreak's adorable card using Beanie:

Today we have another challenge for ya that will sure to draw a crowd.  Our first COLOR CHALLENGE of the new year..with a TWIST!    YOU get to pick the THIRD COLOR!  Here is your graphic:

So that's right-use Black, Turquoise, and ONE color of your choice on this week's card!

Play along by uploading your card or creation to:  TGF GALLERIA>Contest/Challenges>FFF 2011> Mystery Color Challenge 1

You have until Wednesday, January 19th to submit your entry and ONE LUCKY WINNER will take home "Little Dreamer" this week!  Good luck to all who enter!

Here are some stellar samples from the DT:

Jess
DSCN0774
Mercy

Sari

Emma

Tanya

Tammy

Buttercup

What a great lineup!  Take care, enjoy you weekend and let's hit 40 or more this week!  WOO HOO!!!  Get colorful,
Jess :)

11 comments:

~*Joni said...

Congratulations Joy! Beanie Anya is adorable! :)
Wow - what a hot color combo, wonderful job by the DT as always. Happy FFF!!

♥ Kristy Young ♥ said...

WOW this colour combo is GORGEOUS!! All you ladies did a FABBY job with it!
Kristy xo

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Congrats Joy!! Love this weeks color combo and the DT's fabulous samples!!

Shazza said...

fab cards x

Sammi said...

What a fun colour combo... my mind is ticking over now :D LOVE the DT creations!!!

And Congrats to Daiseyfreak!

Sammi
xx

marilynprestonn said...

Hello, I have entered my first card in the TGF galleria, but am not sure I am in the right place for the challenge. I really enjoyed playing, I would like to know if that is the right gallery for it.

Your inspiration is wonderful! I just love the colors too.

Kindly, Peggy


http://www.tgfllc.com/galleria/showgallery.php?cat=531

Jenn Borjeson said...

Love the colors - I did put it in the gallery, but you can see my card on my blog here: http://stampinangeljenn.blogspot.com/2011/01/farm-fresh-friday-tgf.html

eyecandycrafts said...

Hey Ladies, love all of your cards! Lovely colour-combo you've chosen.
Hugs, Angie

maribeth27 said...

Hi!
I really really need HELP!!!
I have registered to the TGF galleria and everything but I just cannot figure out how t upload my card! Please can anyone HELP! Thanks!
My card can be seen here:
http://mysecretlittlehaven.blogspot.com/2011/01/hey-dude.html#comments

I really wanted to join this challenge. Thanks again!

Marnie said...

Thank you so much for the inspiration and the challenge it's just what I needed to create something this week!

Rae Anne said...

Congratulations Joy - Your card is absolutely fabulous, but no surprise there! :D MWAH!