Friday, January 21, 2011

Farm Fresh Friday goes POP!

Hi Everyone
Farmer Tammy here.  I'm so excited to welcome you to another super fun Farm Fresh Friday here at the Farm!

This week we've got a fun challenge.  This one will get those creative juices going I think. 
But before we get to this weeks challenge we are thrilled to see we had at least 40 entries in last weeks challenge!!  That means we have not 1 but 2 lucky winners this week.


Congrats to Joni Wilson ( Jonjinko ) and Awilda Rivera ( Awilda Rivera) You are last week's FFF winners of the Mystery Color Challenge 1.  You both did an amazing job and what a hard decision it was this week.  Everyone did fabulous.  

Here is Jonie and Awilda's using the Black, Turquoise and Mystery Color:

Joni

  Awilda

Our challenge this week is to use a technique to pop up your projects and really make them come to life.
You could use Paper Tole or a Dimensional technique or even Paper Piecing.
Whatever it takes to make that project come to life we want to see it.

Check out the great work from the DT:

Tanya


 Sari


 Buttercup - January Guest Design

Emma

Jessica


 Tammy

You'll have until Wednesday January 26th to submit your entry and one lucky winner will take home "Fancy Anya".  
To play along upload your project to TGF GALLERIA>Contest/Challenges>FFF 2011> POP Goes the Challenge
The prize winner will be announced next Friday during Farm Fresh Friday!  Good Luck Everyone.

6 comments:

~*Joni said...

Eeek! Thank you so much! What a wonderful way to start off my weekend! Awilda and I were on the same blue hair vibe! ;)
This Pop contest sounds amazing, I love all the 3D layering that the DT did - wow! Putting on my thinking cap...

Shazza said...

wow what fabulous cards, your DT are awesome x

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Congrats Joni & Awilda!! Your cards are amazing!! Love this weeks challenge and the DT did a fabulous job!!

Hazel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazel said...

Sorry, I did the wrong link on the previous comment. My card is here x

Kelly said...

Great cards everyone!
My card is here: http://kellyjeancards.blogspot.com/2011/01/flowers-flowers-flowers.html

How do I upload a photo to the gallery? I have signed into The Greeting Farm and I am looking in the gallery but can't find how to upload?