Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What a WONDERFUL NIGHT! Here are your WINNERS...

I just want to start out by saying, WOW.

I know you're all anxious to scroll down to see who last night's winners were, but I really must just say again.  WOW.

Out of ALL the hops and release parties we've had, you guys HANDS-DOWN made this the best and most creative...EVER!  Our chat was fabulous, and the projects-OH MUH WORD.  One GORGEOUS, JAW-dropping creation after another.   I must have shot Marie 20 links last night over IM-"LOOK AT THIS!  LOOK AT THAT!"

Anyway, that being said, first of all THANK YOU!  For making this a success, and for making it FABULOUS.  

There was NO WAY we could choose ONE winner in each category.   It was impossible.  So, since we had such an AMAZING ARRAY....  ONE Card and ONE ALTERED ITEM were chosen as the winners in EACH CATEGORY...and I am happy beyond happy w/ my "executive" decision (shhh don't tell Marie, hahaha ;)  Just kidding-she KNOWS.  We are HAPPY to do it....cuz you guys ALL ROCK.

The following winners ALL RECEIVE A FREE RUBBER SINGLE OF CHOICE:

First up...in the "LET IT SNOW" Category:

Congrats to  KRIS PALAKIKO for your SHAKER CARD (below)

and to SHEENA BROOKS for this adorable Toby Snowboard jar (complete w/ snow!  :)

Next up-in the "SANTA BABY" Category:

Congrats to Maria Fika Evelina-can you believe this was NOT planned?  Maria was the LAST STOP on our Hop last night-and this TOTALLY screamed to me the last line from the Night Before Christmas..."MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...and to all a GOOD NIGHT!"  Doesn't it?

and KIM YU for this AMAZING jewelry box full of Cheeky Xmas Barrettes:

Seriously.  WOW.  Now, for the HOLIDAY TREATS Category:

Congrats to RACHEL SCHNEIDER (Rachel also had an adorable altered item in the gallery!)


BLOWN. AWAY..that is all.  THANK YOU AGAIN to all who came out for this and PLEASE know how difficult these awards were tonight-YOWZA!

Last but not least, we have TWO big winners to announce:

Congrats to MEME!  You are the winner of the BLOG HOP prize for a non-participant, and finally, congrats to CECELIA REYES!  You are the winner of the Prize for commenting as a participant!

If everyone can EMAIL JESS by tonight we'll have your prizes out through the weekend!

THANKS and HAPPY SHOPPING, too-the DECEMBER RELEASE is now available in the TGF STORE!


13 comments:

Leanne said...

Congratulations everyone for your beautiful projects!! There were sooo many inspirational items. Great job ladies!! Happy Holidays!!

Carisa said...

wow!!! congrats to all the winners - it was a fabulous hop and i'm soooo inspired!!!! what a way to kick off the holidays. :)

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

I really don't know how you chose. The projects were stellar...ALL Of THEM! Love that you gave two prizes in each category. You've got some very happy crafters out there in blogland right now. Very well deserved wins from everybody.

This was a BLAST! Hope to participate in another. I really enjoyed myself. Despite the fever and cold meds...it made being sick feel better.

Hugs and smiles to all!
Gwen

donna mikasa said...

Congratulations to all the winners! It was such a treat and all the winners were my faves, too!

Meme said...

Congratulations to the artist who won! They we all so great, but the ones that were chosen were outstanding! Great job!

Now on to me.....I WON! I WON!
I fell off my chair, holy cow I am excited! WOO HOO!
Thank you!

I am the MEME, right?

Nat said...

Congrats to all the winners! I agree, way to hard to pick a single winner! Thanks to everyone, that was WAY FUN! What a great kick off to Christmas!

Pryn said...

Whoo hoo!!! Congrats to all of the winners!!!

EACH one of you who participated in this hop are WINNERS!!! You have all provided me with so much inspiration and I am so thankful! I also want to thank Jess and Marie for hosting this! What a smashing success! I am so excited to have been part. I never had so many comments on my blog before....makes me want to jump back in to blogging again! THANK YOU. EVERYONE!!!!

HUGS!!!

KanataNewf said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited right now (that's me - Sheena Brooks with the waterless snowglobe!). Wowee!

I certainly don't envy you choosing the winners as there were SO many jaw-dropping projects along the hop!

Congrats to everyone who played along and showed us just how talented the fans of TGF can be!

♥Rach♥ said...

OH wow, totally didn't think I had a chance at all because there were SO many awesome entries, thanks so much! The creativity for this challenge was just stellar!

Buttercup said...

Congratulations to the winners! WOW! Your projects were awesome and very inspirational! Great Job everyone, I had a blast seeing all your creations!!! :)

Fika said...

Oh my goodness..i just can't believe you pick my card, this is the best news in this week! Thank you so much to Jess & Marie who hosting this AMAZING hop and challenges.. i just wanna tell you all did SUPER FABULOUS entries and i love seeing it all, YAAAYY.. doing my happy holiday dance!!

jenlynnie said...

congrats to all the winners!! i think that those were my favorites too.

CraftyDee said...

Congrats winners! Thanks again TGF for organizing another great hop :)