Friday, December 31, 2010

Say "I Do" to a Farm Fresh Friday Challenge...

Hi, folks!

Wow-the LAST day of 2010.  Can you get over it?   Well, we are seeing 2010 out with a bang today here on the TGF Blog as we say "I Do' to our first FFF Challenge of 2011~a WEDDING themed challenge.

Why, you ask? Well, it does seem like New Year's Eve has always been a great day/night to get engaged, doesn't it?  New years make lots of exciting new plans and promises each year and I think it's such a romantic way to begin, don't you?  With that in mind, we are THRILLED to preview the new Anya and Ian stamp set today, "I Do'.

Here are some wedding-themed projects from the DT, including our Farmers AND Team Anya:


Jessica


Sari


Anna Maria (Team Anya)

Mercy


Tammy

Amber (Team Anya)

Buttercup

Barbara (Team Anya)

Jen (Team Anya)


Kristy (Team Anya)


Want to play along?

Just upload your card or creation to the TGF Galleria> Contest/Challenges>FFF>I Do.
Enter by Wednesday January 5th to be eligible to WIN the "I DO' Set!  Winner will be announced w/ the next FFF on the 7th :)  Good luck to all who enter!

Last but not least, a HUGE exciting THANK YOU to the HOSTESS with the MOSTEST players and BIG congrats to  Lynda Nielson  !   YOU are the winner of the Hostess Challenge and win Cheeky Cherry Pie PLUS the ENTIRE JANUARY RELEASE!  WOO HOO!!!!!   Email Jess to claim your prize and again, thanks to ALL who entered!

See you tomorrow for our RELEASE DAY and DT BLOG HOP!  IT all starts HERE on the TGF BLOG!

13 comments:

montygonza said...

Wow I love these new stamps, awesome job ladies.
Amanda

Grace said...

I wonder who won the challenge?

etdevlie said...

Who won? I am dying to know!

Mrs Weyremaster said...

OMGosh What a beautiful new set, Perfect for wedding cards, makes me want to scrap wedding photos too, they will be perfect for wedding layouts. Oh dear another set to add to my wishlist, lol
Suzi
xxx

Shazza said...

who is the winner then I wonder???
Fabulous DT creations as always, look forward to hopping with you in 2011
x

CraftyDee said...

Oh wow, what a lovely and beautiful set!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

ROFL That's so funny - congrats to whoever won! :)

Marsha said...

I want to add my wedding card to the gallery but I don't see the 'I Do' challenge in the FFF folder ...

Marsha

gobeagirl said...

OMGoodness! They are so cute. WoW everyone your cards are all amazing. Hugs, Lisa G

Chelsea said...

Awesome cards....I love the 2 black and white colored images. Still waiting for the tutorial on how to do that (hint, hint) love that look and can't achieve it myself.

Nat said...

Best set yet!!!! Thanks!

Lynda Nielsen said...

HOLY COW..... WOWOWOW.... I won.... I'm on Cloud Nine!!! Thank you Sooooo Much....
WAAAAA-HOOOOOO!!!!! I'm not excited or anything am I? ha ha
All the projects were so cool. I always love a good challenge. =)

Big Hugs,
Lynda

Marsha said...

just posted my card for the FFF 'Say I Do' challenge. I couldn't find the right folder so I put it in the FFF section ...

Marsha