Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Early Farmers Market

Hi friends! We will be having an early Farmers Market starting tonight instead of tomorrow morning. I know many of you are leaving for the holidays and etc and I also have to be somewhere tomorrow morning as well so I will be putting up the goods in a little bit.

I do apologize for doing the disappearing act on you. Just scrambling to finish things up before bean comes and trying to get as much design time in as I can because I know it will be hard with a needy little human coming within the next few weeks. Also wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions and I will do my best to get some in rubber. :)

And as a little thank you for all of your precious support and love, please check back here for a little Christmas gift on Saturday!

Love, hugs, and God Bless!

3 comments:

Karla O. said...

Woohoo! I can't wait for the Farmers Market! Thanks in advance for the Xmas gift :)

JenRaff said...

Glad I didn't miss the Farmer's Market! Hope your holidays are wonderful! Merry Christmas, Marie!

Shazza said...

early market, woo-hoo. Merry Christmas x