Thursday, November 18, 2010

Still Kicking...

Hey stampers! Sorry.... for the lack of posts this week. Along with the changing weather, also came the sick bug and my little household appears to be in shivers and brrrs. We're all trying to take in as much vitamin C as we can and hot soup. Hopefully everyone else is doing well. As for store update... I just reordered more washi tape so we'll get some in soon. I think the prices on those are going up as well... which really sucks but what can one do. I'll try to hold off as long as I can before raising the price in the store.

Alot of out of stock stamps have also been reOrdered so hopefully those will come in soon as well. Thank you all for your patience. :)

hugs,
marie, ray, & bean

7 comments:

Shaela said...

awww, being sick is NO fun!! hope you all feel better soon :)

♥Rach♥ said...

Awww, sending you get well wishes and I hope you feel all better soon!

Elena said...

Hope you all feel better soon!
Sending you warm hugs,
Elena

♥...Mo...♥ said...

I hope you feel better

Hugs

Carisa said...

feel better soon! it's no fun being sick ever but most of all when preggers. take care!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Hope you all feel better soon!!
Hugs~
Sheri

Brandie said...

Sorry you're sick :( Hopefully you feel better soon. It IS harder when you're pregnant :( BUT Just wanted to leave a comment to say: YAY I got my stamps in today :D I can't wait to play with them- you and your artists rock so bad ;) Can't wait to get some more!