Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Farmers Market

Hi Friends. Sorry I've been feeling sick lately and have not been able to come on. For those who are curious, yes we are still having Farmers Market tomorrow... but I think I will actually be putting it up later this evening since I'm not sure if I'll be able to come on computer tomorrow morning. So please check the store this evening. :)

I hope everyone has a safe and warm Thanksgiving. Thank you all for being such awesome readers and customers and TGF is extremely thankful for all your support. We would not be where we are today without you! Happy Shopping.

Love, Hugs, & Thanks,
Marie, Ray, Bean, Stewie & Bailey

4 comments:

Carisa said...

happy thanksgiving marie! i hope you feel better soon. sickies tend to last longer when your pregnant unfortunately. :( let me know if you need anything!

margie c said...

I hope you feel better real soon, Marie!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family :)
hugs, margie

Kris said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!! =D

Sammi said...

Oh no.. hope you feel better soon!!
Thank you for your awesome company and adorable stamps!! :)
Sammi
xx