Friday, November 19, 2010

Farm Fresh Sparkly Birthday

Hi Everyone!  It’s Mercy with you today, and I'm excited to kick off this weeks Farm Fresh Friday Challenge.  But before we get to it, let’s see the winner of last week’s FFF:

Congrats, KarynS (email Jessica to claim your prize)!

karyn_s_sbchallenge

Now for this week’s FFF, we challenge you to create a SPARKLY BIRTHDAY card…if it sparkles and shines, add it to your creation!  Need some inspiration?  Let’s see what’s going on down at the Farm:

Farmers:

Mercy

card_1521

Melyssa

Melyssa_FFF_111910

Jessica

Jessica_FFF_111910

Randi

Randi_FFF_111910

Tammy

Tammy_FFF_111910

Emma (November Guest Designer)

Emma_FFF_111910

Critter Crew:

Shaela

Shaela_FFF_111910

Sammi

Sammi_FFF_111910

Kristine

Kristine_FFF_111910

Linda

Linda_FFF_111910

Tangii

Tangii_FFF_111910

Margie

Margie_FFF_111910

Jennifer

Jacquie

Jacquie_FFF_111910

Heather

Heather_FFF_111910

 

To play along with us, please upload your card/project to TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>Farm Fresh Fridays>Sparkly Birthday

ONE LUCKY PARTICIPANT will win a “Sweet Anya” of their very own, so go get crafty!  We can’t wait to see what you come up with!

That’s it for now!  GOOD LUCK and have a fabulous weekend!  ~M Smile

9 comments:

Karyn S said...

woo hoo! I hope you liked my SB layout - I sure had fun creating it. looking forwardto the next challenge!!

gobeagirl said...

wow these are all just adorable! I also have to say Merci that you hair coloring is just fantastic! Happy Friday everyone. Hugs, Lisa G

Treasa said...

Love all of the sparkly goodness on the cards.

Shazza said...

gorgeous creations by the Dt and beautiful LO from Karyn x

♥...Mo...♥ said...

beautiful page ... Congratulations
The cards are all SPECTACULAR
Thanks for the inspiration and
happy weekend

Hazel said...

My card for this challenge is here - I hope it's OK to link it here x

Holly J said...

I keep trying to upload my picture to the gallery but I keep getting a fatal error. Uh oh!

Margie said...

Im not sure how to link up my project. Can some one help me out?

Margie said...

I have a card posted on my blog for the challenge, but I can't figure out how to upload it at TGF Gallery. I created an account, but I don't see where I can actually upload my photos. Please help. Thanks!