Friday, November 5, 2010

ALL TIED UP for Farm Fresh Friday...

...rather, should I ask?  Are you guys all tied up in stitches from yesterday's post?   I *sorta* let my inner-goofball out and man was that FUN.   If you haven't ventured over to the UGLY side of the Farm, you'd better take a look HERE :)

Today, for Farm Fresh Friday, we are ALL TIED UP!   We want to see your mad skillz using Twine, floss, raffia, and those kinds of strings n things, but first...congrats to: DOODLES!

You are the winner of last week's contest!  Please email Jess to claim your prize!  Speaking of prizes, Marie and I rec'd a few emails last week about prizes.  Everything is up to date for now, so if you're missing something and it's been more than a week to 10days, I'd say email us back, but some went out around Tues/Wed. of this past week, so thanks for being patient!

Alrighty!  Onto today's ALL TIED UP challenge:

Your mission?  Using TGF STAMPS, create a card, layout or project that uses something OTHER THAN RIBBON, tied.  Hemp, floss, twine, raffia, etc.  Just tie it up and enter to win!

You can upload your creations to TGF GALLERIA>Contests/Challenges>FFF>All tied up

Entries must be uploaded by WED, November 10th, thanks!

The PRIZE up for grabs this week is Oliver/Amelia JUST FOR YOU!

Here's how the DT tied it all together this week:

Melyssa

Tammy

Jessica

Randi

Mercy
Emma-our TGF Nov. Guest :)

Shaela

Tangii

Heather

Kristine

Jenn

Margie

Sammi


I am SO impressed with the beautiful cards this week and can't wait to see YOUR creations!  Well, that's all for now!  Have a WONDERFUL weekend and stay tuned on Monday for an announcement that'll leave ya hoppin' ;)

xoxo
Jess

10 comments:

KanataNewf said...

Beautiful cards from the entire DT!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Beautiful DT Samples!! Thanks for the fabulous inspiration!!

Nat said...

Yay! I am so happy I won! Thanks!
Great new challenge, and fabulous samples from the DT! I'm going to spend the day creating!

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Hello ...
as always you have done great work
All are beautiful and very inspiring
Hugs from Venezuela

Shazza said...

just amazing samples guys x

~Cheryl said...

cute stuff

Annie said...

oh my, these are just so darling :)

~*Joni said...

Oooh pretty! I just got some Baker's twine and have been meaning to use it. :) Lovely cards ladies!!

Stacy said...

Wonderful inspirations from the DTs! I'm going to make my weekends busy with crafting! :)

BTW, I've also sent mails to Jessica! Do take a look - and thanks!

Denise Clark said...

Here's my card