Friday, October 29, 2010

A VERY Cheeky Color Challenge...

Greetings Farm Friends!

We hope you've enjoyed our preview week so far, with the adorable Beanie Anya just waiting to be released along with those CUTE new Critters you met yesterday!  On that note-congrats to MARSHA for winning the set of THREE NEW Digi-email Jess to claim your prize!

ETA: (sorry, I had announced the winner on this post but I think it erased when I cut/pasted some cards!) Congrats to MARI!  You are the winner of last week's "Enveloped in FFF" challenge.  WOW , this was hard. There were so many projects-from totally ornate (and in some cases, hard to 'see' the envelopes, but just gorgeous!) to simple, decorated envelopes-and everyone's ideas were just darling!  You guys are making it harder and harder, I swear!

Today we have a VERY Cheeky FFF and Color Challenge...a surprise that's been hard to keep to ourselves!  

INTRODUCING:  CHEEKY XMAS!
Designed by our very own MARIE!!!!  HOW cute is THIS?! She's on a roll, folks!


This sassy Santa will be available for purchase, along with the other releases so far, on November 1st at The Greeting Farm and we are THRILLED to add her to our TGF collection of Cheeky releases!  Santa, baby, this one's for you!

Today for Farm Fresh Friday, we have a color challenge:

We also have an extra special surprise today, which is that our wonderful TEAM ANYA is playing along for FFF today!!   Here are some awesome samples from our entirely AWESOME teams:

Emma-TGF Nov Guest

Melyssa

Mercy

Jessica

Randi

Tammy

Amber

Anna Maria

Carisa-Team Anya Nov Guest

Jen

Kristy

CAN YOU SAY SWEET & SASSY?  Love this new release!

Is there a prize, you ask?  Well, yes, as a matter of fact...there are TWO!   ONE lucky commenter who visits the DT blogs and leaves a comment on today's post (here on the TGF Blog) will be entered to WIN a Cheeky Xmas set and we'll announce the winner tomorrow on the CA&F blog during our Saturday Sketch!  Here's the list of DT members participating today:


The OTHER Cheeky Xmas set is UP FOR GRABS as this week's FFF prize!, so be sure to play along!  

Just upload your card to TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>FFF>Cheeky Color Challenge!  You have until Wednesday, November (omg did I JUST say NOVEMBER??) 3rd to play along and enter to WIN the new Cheeky Xmas set!

I'll see you tomorrow for another preview on the Club Anya & Friends BLOG...and don't forget to join in on the fun when our DT Blog Hop goes LIVE on release day, beginning Monday at 12:01 am CST!

50 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Oh, I stayed up to see her. She is just soo darn adorable! I can just see me making all of my Christmas cards with this sweetie. I love her and I can not wait to get up and hop along on the blog hope. Awesome Cheeky. Have a great Friday. Hugs, lisa g

Cathy said...

What a DARLING Cheeky! I can't wait 'til she's available to order! The DT outdid themselves - what cute cards! The colors are amazing! LOVE IT. :)

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Great samples from the DT. I wonder if she's been naughty or nice this year...

Who won last week's FFF?

JessicaK said...

OMgosh cheeky is so cute for Christmas!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Oh, this was a fun trip around the farm! Just love the sassy, fun and dare I say...sexy little Cheeky Anya. What a great addition to the collection.

Smiles!
Gwen

Becca Fabozzi said...

SOOOOO cute. I absolutely LOVE her, she is a MUST HAVE. Thanks so much for another great image Marie. The DT rocked it out!!!! I finished the blog hop, and love al the gorgeous creations.

Gin Oak said...

With those eyelids and blush, she almost appears shy for being put in such an adorable costume. Love it.

ChickieChirps said...

She's awesome! I love her. I'm off to do the blog hop now.

Arabella

Sammi said...

Oooh.. she is so sweet!! LOVE her! LOVE LOVE LOVE all the wonderful DT creations! That is a fabulous colour challenge!
Sammi
xx

Stacy said...

Cant wait for her official release! oh my! this is amazing work! Love her!

P/S: Thanks for selecting me for Beanie Anya, cant wait to use her on my christmas cards already! Thank you!

Zarah said...

AMAZING cards! You really have a faaantastic DT - and that stamp is just soooo adorable! :D

Jenny V. said...

She's too sassy and I lov it. Beautiful cards from the DT. Thanks again Marie for adding another awesome image to the collection.

MischievousFox said...

These blog hops are fabulous! How can you not want all the images!! Amazing job DT! Can't wait to see more!!

StinaRiswall said...

How cute isn't she! She is just adorable!

Dawn said...

I have never tried out a cheeky stamp before but I am looking forward to trying out this one. It has so many possibilities... :)

donna mikasa said...

Cheeky Xmas is sassy cute! Love the DT's samples!

Lena said...

Me like, a lot! But then I like all the TGF girls and boys. / Lenassk

Kris said...

OH MY GOSH!!! yes, in a shout!! was waiting for something sweet (and a lil' naughty) and she is just PERFECT!! a definite must have for Xmas!! Gorgeous previews ladies!! All of them are top notch!!

Tcknit said...

Ooh!! She is too cute! Can't wait to order it!

Yer Vang said...

These cards are so beautiful! Like always you Ladies do such wonderful work.

Sonya said...

What a great blog hop. Love the color combinations for this weeks FFF challenge. The DT all had fantastic projects to share. Love this new image! Thanks for yet another chance to win.

Dawn said...

Oooo these cards are awesome.

Lesley from WI said...

She is stunning! Love all the projects.

Nat said...

This is the stamp I've been waiting for!!! Yay! She is adorable, and full of possibilities! Thanks for all the super terrific samples! Can't wait to see where all these sentiments come from too!
Thanks!

Bobbi said...

How cute she is! I love the DT's projects, they all did a wonderful job. TFS

Deirdre said...

Oh wow, amazing creations... wow.

Lorraine said...

omg i just love her in fact i need her and all of you have made the most beautiful projects with her xx

jan farnworth said...

what a cutie

Mimi said...

OMGosh! She's a real cutie!! The DT projects are amazing! The colors are a gorgeous combo! ;)

Heidi Brawley said...

Just came back from visiting everyones blogs!!! What beautiful creations all the gals made!!! I soo want this stamp for my collection!!! She is sooo darn cute! Thanks gals for all the eye candy!!!
~Heidi Brawley

Carisa said...

Oooh, I just LOVE all the DT samples AND Marie kinda knocked it out of the park - I love the tri fold with all the pretty cheeky girls in diff colors.

Sinihilkka said...

In principle, it's great that you do different kind of stamps for minorities, in this case young men. But I would never make a card with those stamps.

Just me... said...

Hello Holiday Cheeky Ladies! OMG, I am loving it and already planning my holiday cards featuring this dazzling little lady! Great Job TGF!

Kristin Long said...

She is so adorable! I must have her! Thanks!!!

Elena said...

Oh, look at this sweetie! She is so darling! Marie, your card is fabulous!!!
Wonderful job everybody in both DT!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

This little lady is so sweet - you can just hear her singing 'Santa Baby'. Thanks for the chance to win her!

Jan Garber said...

Not too naughty, and just nice enough....perfect to send to everyone on my list! She is ADORABLE!

faithnme said...

sooo very cute.. I am in love with these Sassy little ladies.. I can't wait to see her friends.. LOL

Hugs,
Sharette

Tracey Feeger said...

She is very darn cute. What a great Christmas stamp. Great DT creations.
mwah
Trace

scrapncathy said...

I am new to these stamps and I have to say I am in Love with every one of them! All of these cards are darling!

JLJ Designs said...

Wonderful new stamp! I would LOVE to win this cheeky girl. The DT have done a wonderful job.

Jennifer

Kassiah said...

I love her! I can't wait to order her!!

PhotoDivaJ said...

Ohhhhhh so adorable!! Love these samples.

Treasa said...

Squee!!! Love these. The cards and tags are absolutely gorgeous!!

Karyn S said...

how gorgeous is cheeky xmas!!! I love her - amazing inspiration gals!!

Anita Hovey said...

I looove her! She's just sassily perfect :)

Crabtree Creations said...

I simply MUST have the new cheeky Christmas stamps! Not just for Christmas, they will also be great Fall and Winter Greeting card images! Super duper cutie patooties!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

She's soooo cute! I love her! And I love that she's sassy as most Christmas stamps are traditional but she's not TOO sassy to make cards with for friends as opposed to just hubbies, you know?

Annie said...

oh my gosh, these are the BEST!!!! How totally sweet and sassy are they! :)

Mimi said...

Adorable! She is so cute! The DT made some amazing projects with this sweetie! ;)