Thursday, September 2, 2010

SWEET SEPTEMBER WINNERS...and one more SWEET surprise!

Hey, friends!

I'll cut right to the chase with our HUGE list of winners today-thanks to ALL who came out for yesterday's hop!

The winner of:

SWEET & TOXIC-Randi WS
SWEET ANYA CREATIVE Patti
Oh, Boy IAN ScrapNMomof 2
THREE NEW DIGIS by Marina: LEANNE

and...drumroll...the winner of the ENTIRE SEPTEMBER RELEASE IS: FIBREJUNKY!

CONGRATS to all!  We have some prizes going out today or first thing tomorrow as we are a bit behind on prizes from this past week, so if you can email me (Jess) quickly, they'll go out asap!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!  I have ONE MORE teeny tiny surprise for you today....

I am giving out a FREE DIGI of choice to THREE people who PLACE AN ORDER between yesterday (release day) and tonight at 11:59 PM CST!   ON YOUR HONOR  (we can verify receipt upon your win by looking up in the system or I may just ask you to fwd me your receipt :).

That's right!  ANY qualifying order, no matter what the amount, gets entered to win!  Just leave a comment RIGHT HERE on THIS POST, and we'll draw three winners and announce them tomorrow during FFF!

22 comments:

CherryBlossom said...

I ordered the Sweet & Toxic set as soon as I saw it! Delightful!!!

Valine said...

I also ordered the Sweet & Toxic set this morning! I just LOVE it, it's adorable!!!

Tracy said...

The new releases are just as awesome as all of the rest!

MischievousFox said...

Whoo hoo! I ordered the Sweet and Toxic right away and also Oh Boy! Ian!! Can't wait to get them!!

FibreJunky said...

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I literally squealed...in the Student Services building at the college. Loud enough for several people to turn around and look at me, too. I don't care if they think I'm certifiable. I'm excited!!

Thank you SOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!

I ordered the Sweet & Toxic, the new Anya and Ian too. I'm waiting on another order to arrive...yummy stuff!!

Joy said...

how super sweet! I ordered Sweet & Toxic yesterday and can't wait to get them!

Nat said...

I just made my new release order! Can't wait for sweet & toxic--it totally fits my Halloween pictures from a couple years back! Thanks! Hope I win a digi too!

Becca Fabozzi said...

I just ordered the Sweet & Toxic!!!!! Im so excited to get it, it is so super cute!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Oh I love all of them.;)

Leanne said...

Yahoo!! I'm esctatic!! Thank you! What a great birthday surprise.
Hugs,

JenRaff said...

My order is placed! :)
Now, here's hoping . . .

Angie said...

How sweet of you guys! I just ordered the rest of my Creeper collection! I just need Jack in RUBBER since I am always happier with the results when I stamp rather than print. Anyway, thanks so much for doing another fun giveaway!

jillybean66 said...

Just found you guys recently and had fun at the hop, just ordered Sweet & Toxic, CC Monday, CC Tuesday, Surfer Ian and sweet Anya! Just Love them!

Paula said...

I placed my order yesterday! Lovelovelove the stamps!

Sara said...

Just placed my order-thank you! The new release is awesome!

Jewelbug said...

you are being so generous with all the give aways - part of the reason why I love this place!! I ordered sweet & toxic, sweet Anya AND the new Ian - love them all and can not wait until the halloween digis are released!!

Cheryl said...

I ordered the Sweet & Toxic set, the Xmas set, the laundry stamp, and a couple more. Can't wait for them to come in ;-)

Bizzi Hands said...

just ordered Edward and teacher Anya.. whoo hoo...

lorena b. said...

Wow! Congrats winners!!

AShu93 said...

I got a couple digis. Hope I'm lucky! :)

gobeagirl said...

Congrats to all that won. How fun! I have to wait to order on Monday. :o( Oh well, I will be happy for them when I get them. Hugs,Lisa G