Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Loungin' Around the Farm...

It's almost time...

....you've SEEN the previews.... you've heard the screaming....and now, here's just another little peek of what you can do with these ADORABLY CHIC and SASSY new "Miss Anyas" from The Greeting Farm:

Introducing: MISS ANYA LOUNGE
Designed by Mercy

Designed by Jessica

Designed by Kim

Designed by Randi

Designed by Melyssa
Designed by Tanya, our fabulous Oct. Guest Desiger:

These sassy chicks will be available at The Greeting Farm in JUST two days-October 1st, but there is ONE set hidden on a DT member's blog today!    So grab a cuppa somethin', sit back, relax and LOUNGE as you have a blast seeing the samples today! 

Have a BLAST "loungin' around with the Farm today!  Winner will be announced tomorrow, right here on the TGF blog!   Also, without any further adieu, congrats to MELISA HORTIN and ROSA WITTEN!  You are the TWO WINNERs of the OLIVER/AMELIA SET "Just for You" from yesterday's "Hide and Sneak Peek" Hop!   Please email Jess w/ your addy's ;)  Thanks!

Last but not least, the OLD SKOOL winner will be announced this Thursday-sorry we had some 'difficulties" and also have blazin this week w/ previews and want to make it a special post!   Thanks for your patience!  We love y'all!

32 comments:

djones said...

Love these new girls!!!!

gobeagirl said...

WOW, everyone has made some wonderful cards. I can not wait to get these new Miss Anyas. They are all so sweet and everyone makes me want to play with them all the more. heehee Hugs, Lisa G

Sammi said...

woooo.. these new girls are DELIGHTFUL!! LOVE them!! Think I need them lol
Sammi
xx

Karyn Schultz said...

these new Miss Anya images are just gorgeous!!! love them!!

Leanne said...

Thanks for another fun hop! These new Miss Anyas are super cool and I can't wait to get my set, is it Oct 1st yet?! hahaha.. TFS DT for sharing your amazing previews. Each one was beautiful and your ideas are amazing. TFS!!

AnnikaS said...

Thanks for a wonderful hop. The DT has done a fabulous job and the new Miss Anyas are to die for.

ChickieChirps said...

Gorgeous new images and gorgeous cards from the DT! I'm looking forward to release day!

Arabella

Brandy said...

I love these new Miss Anyas!! Can't wait to play with them

Marilyn D. said...

They're so cute..
Can't wait to hop and see those samples :)
Congrats to the winners

Jenny V. said...

Thanks again for awesome fun hop. Everyone did a woderful job and I can't wait to get them. They look so sassy and fun to color.

MischievousFox said...

Wow! What a fun hop! I can't wait to get these new images! The DT has done an absolutely fabulous job of showcasing!! I don't see how anyone can resist these new Anyas!

April said...

What adorable girls - so versatile in their use!! I see sooooo many possibilities!!

Sonya said...

Great Blog Hop! This new Miss Anya set is spectacular and the DT did a fantastic job previewing them.

AShu93 said...

Those are terrific stamps & I love to see all the great ways everyone has used them.

Jessica said...

LOVED all the fun samples today!!!! they were awesome!

Jamie N. said...

Wow...amazing cards by the DT as always. Super fun hop.

Jodi said...

Another day, another amazing hop! The DT once again did a fantastic job with these adorable girls. Another MUST have set for me ~ with a style to fit many of my daughter's friends I can see this set getting lots of use.

jan farnworth said...

great hop

Mimi said...

That was amazing! The whole DT did a fabulous job with all the creations! Cant wait for the Sassy Chicks to be released! ;)

Michellena317 said...

Lovin' the new Miss A's! Great hop, the DT is so talented.

Cyrillia said...

They look so classy! Me like!

MommaJess said...

Yet again, another great hop filled with fantastic Dt examples. Thanks so much for all you guys do

scrapn_momof2 said...

Love the new Anyas!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Gorgeous cards!!

Lorraine said...

wow what a great hop everyone has made gorgeous things with the new release xx

Jan Larson said...

These new Anya images are spectacular! I love their boots and facial expressions!

Sue D said...

Adorable stamps and great blog hop. I really like the notebooks I saw on the hop.

Sinihilkka said...

Hopped! Thank you for the change, I love the DTs creations with new Miss Anyas.

Janet S said...

What a great blog hop! I really enjoyed seeing all the wonderful creations by the design team. Can't wait to see who wins the Miss Anya stamp!!!

Peechy said...

oh my!! I have to have these sweeties11 what with the cookie cuties and now lounging miss anya, y list is getting longer lolol

I loved all the DT's projects xoxo

Mary Friederichsen said...

OH My Gosh! I love them all!

The design team and guest DT did an incrediable job with the previews!
Thank you for all the inspiration everyone!

Shazza said...

fabulous hop again, amazing Dt creations, could not see anything on Melyssa's blog though
x