Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hide and Sneak, everyone!...

t's a HIDE and SNEAK PEEK with TGF and CLUB ANYA & FRIENDS!

Hey everyone!  FALL is HERE!  Can you smell the apple pies, crisp leaves, and spiced cider?  Well we thought we'd SPICE things up for you indeed with a CHANCE TO WIN at the end of our "HIDE and SNEAK PEEK" with The Greeting Farm and Club Anya & Friends today!  First off-congrats to HEIDI BRAWLEY and ANNIE!  You are the winners of the Marina Neira digital images from yesterday!

It all starts here  and as you can see, Oliver and Amelia are REALLY having fun sneaking away from Marie and Jess and playing Hide and Seek!   Cute little buggers, we just couldn't seem to catch them for previews today...all we could catch were these little snippets...

However, we've heard through several sources that they've been spotted hanging out on the DT's blogs and well, we plan on catching them VERY soon!

Your mission?   HOP THE BLOGS and check out the NEW OLIVER & AMELIA set "Just for You!"    Here's the order of the Hop:

TGF Blog <--you are here!
Kim Yu-CA&F October Guest Designer!

Oh-and here's the thing-because of the "DOUBLE TROUBLE" that these two have been causing, there will be TWO winners selected at random for participating in our "HIDE & SNEAK PEEK!"   BOTH will be announced tomorrow here and on the Club Anya & Friends Blog, so stay tuned and have a BLAST finding those two cuties...and seeing what the DT has put together today, JUST FOR YOU :)

45 comments:

Leanne said...

Sweet lord, not another O&A set!! Better save up for these cuties.. Here I go... Whee!!!

Lysa said...

Oh my Sweetness.. I am already lovin' what I'm seeing! Off to hop!

Marilyn D. said...

Can't wait to start the hop..

scrappintlc said...

Those mischief children....where'd they make off to....I can tell they are simply adorable.

AnnikaS said...

I can´t wait, I´m off for the hop!

Zarah said...

They're too cute for words! :D

Sammi said...

Oh wow!! They look ADORABLE!!
xxx

Susan said...

Love Oliver and Amelia. Better start hopping... xxox

Nick said...

Wow hope I can find them all, they are so cute. I am off for the hop.

Carisa said...

OMG!!! I remember being preggers & getting a sneak peak at this adorable set --- then thinking Oct was SOOOO far away. Man, time totally flies!!! Now I have a 6 month old & you're knocked up!!! hehe *hugs* can't wait to see what the amazing DT's have come up with.

Thistleblue said...

Off to hop hurray!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Great to have another O&A set! They're so adorable.

Kimmi said...

OOO these peaks are fab. I hope on the way round I see some full images/cards etc... There goes another one down on the list of wants. I love new releases from TGF!!

Off I trot to find the Tots!

Kimmi x

~*Joni said...

Oh my word, another O&A that I need to have!!! And they have cookies? Too much sweetness...

MischievousFox said...

Your blog hops are so much fun! Lovin' the look of this new set!! October get here soon!!

Jessica said...

so many fabulous ideas on the hop today! loved everything, and the new stamps look just awesome!!

Mercy said...

what a great kick-off to the blog hop...what cuties!

Tina said...

lookin cute...keeping my fingers crossed

scrapn_momof2 said...

Can't wait too see all of the sweet talented designs! Off to hop!

Sandra said...

Yeay!! another hop!!

*Love to hop* there is so much inspiration to be found :)

S

Sandra said...

Yeay!! another hop!!

*Love to hop* there is so much inspiration to be found :)

S

Mary said...

Love the new set is so adorable.

Stampi said...

too much fun thanks for the wonderful treat on a tuesday

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG!!! How fun! Oliver and Amelia are sooo super cute!!! Thanks again for the win yesterday!!! Halloween is one of my FAVORITE holidays so to say to make cards for!!! So this was really an awesome win for me!!!! Hugs,
Heidi Brawley

JB said...

Lookin good !!! Can wait to start.

Cathy said...

Soooo cute!!! Can't wait to see the cuties in action on the hop! :)

Jodi said...

Oh, just these little snippits are adorable....can't wait to find these sneaky kids on the DT's blogs.

Jenny V. said...

That was a Fabulous hop. The DT did an awesome job. I LOVE the new Oliver and Amelia set

Becca Fabozzi said...

SO stinkin cute!!! Cant wait for all the new sweeties!!!!

Peechy said...

ooo!! off to find the naughty kiddies LOL,

jan farnworth said...

off to hop and see what these little cuties are up to.

Shazza said...

yippe, another hop
x

Mimi said...

They are looking sweet...gotta go find them...;)

Lillian Child said...

Cookies and cupcakes and muffins, oh my!!!

♥Rach♥ said...

Ohhh, the previews are SO CUTE!!! Cna't wait to get a-hopping!

Sue D said...

Very cute--I esp like the one eating a cookie--my weakness!

Justine said...

so excited!!

ChickieChirps said...

Oh they look so cute! I can't wait to see them on the DT blogs... I'm off there now.

Arabella

MommaJess said...

These sneeks are cute. Now I'm off to hop

JLJ Designs said...

I'm intrigued by the previews. Looking forward to the blog hop.

Jennifer

Melissa said...

These are sooooo stink'n cute and the design team is sure getting my mojo flowing! Love them ALL!

Rosa Witten said...

So cute! Can't wait to see them all. :)

Elena said...

Thank you so much for the fabulous blog hop! Love the new set with Oliver and Amelia!

...just Barbara said...

Wow - I can't wait to get started! The sneaks look promising. :-D

djones said...

Woohoo!!! Another great hop and another great O&A set!