Friday, September 17, 2010

Hey everyone!  

As promised, here are some lucky announcments:

Congrats to VicmBee!  You are the winner of last wee's FFF Challenge!    Here is the winning card:

LOVE this!  The way the grass is swaying is so lifelike- I really think this is CRAZY cool and well, we're all a little mad around here ;0)

Last but not least, the winner of our Halloween Digis:

Congrats to SHAZZA and Lala aka "Miss Bliss"-you each win ONE digi of choice!  

And a HUGE congrats to: TREASA! You win the entire collection of the 5 new Halloween Digis!  
Plase email Jess to claim your prizes and THANKS EVERYONE!

8 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Wow, that is an awesome card. Congratulations everyone. I can't wait to play it old school.... :D I am going to use the very first Anya I ever purchased..Have a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa G

vicmbee said...

Wow!! Awesome that's my card I wasn't expecting to win.. Thanks and congrats other winners.. I will have to think about the old school theme sounds fun.

Melissa said...

This card is incredible. Congratulations!

Mrs Weyremaster said...

Oh What a beautiful card, congratulations to Vicmbee, a very worthy winner.

Massive congratulations to all you lucky digi winners, i'm a little jealous tehe!!
Suzi
xxxx

Shazza said...

wow thanks for the digi
can I just say this is an amazing card x

Nat said...

Super cute Alice card! Congrats to all the winners! Excited for the old school challenge!

Treasa said...

What a fabulous card...Congratulations. And a super thank you...what an awesome way to end my week.

Annie said...

oh my gosh, this is fantastic!