Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Altered Notebook Contest

Greetings Friends! Today stampers, I have one of those out of the blue spontaneous not planned contests. ha! I loooove altered items so I thought this would be super fun! Also we will be requiring the winner(s) to send us the winning item for keeps. So if you can't bear to let any of your projects go, this is probably not the contest for you. Ok sooo... without further delaying......

ALTERED NOTEBOOK CONTEST
This cute notebook was made by the all talented Jodi Stanisch

Rules: Alter a notebook of any size. You can use an existing notebook to work off of OR create your own. Decorate and design the exterior/interior/pages using TGF images. Interior decorating is optional. Feel free to use embellishements, ribbons, buttons, tons of paper, whatever you like! Be creative and most of all, have fun!

Upload your altered notebooks to:
galleria > contests/challenges > altered notebook

Prize: $150 TGF gift certificate! This will come in handy since the holidays are coming up right?! 

Winners: We will be selecting up to 3 winning altered notebooks! Notebooks will be displayed at upcoming tradeshows. We do require all winners to mail in their notebooks to us prior to receiving their prize certificate.

Deadline: Friday Oct. 8th

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask at thegreetingfarm@gmail.com
Ok so if you are up for it and I hope you are - unleash thy awesome creativeness!

16 comments:

Jodi said...

What a wonderful surprise to see my notebook on here :) That prize is fantastic.....going to have to really start thinking on this one!

Carisa said...

wow, that is SOOO cool!!! i love altering notebooks. i sooo have my thinking cap on for this one.

Angie said...

Holy Crap! This is an awesome contest and prize! How cool would it be to have my notebook displayed for TGF!!! WOOHOO! I have go to give this a try.

Leanne said...

Jodi!!! YAY! What a wonderful surprise. :)
That is such an awesome prize! What a great contest. You are so generous. Can't wait to see the submissions. YAY!!!

Tracey Feeger said...

OMG that is just awesome. A thinking I will go and come up with my best creation. Thanks for the chance to win.
mwah
Trace

♥ Kristy Young ♥ said...

WOW whAT an awesome challenge...and AMAZING prize!!! very very cool! Cant wait to see what everyone does :)
Kristy xx

April said...

Wowsers! Hope my cold goes away and my mojo comes back!! What great inspiratation, Jodi!!

~*Joni said...

Wait, WHAT? Was there 3 digits in that gift certificate amount? Omword, how awesome would that be right around the holidays, and to proudly have yours on display at TGF shows? Amazing!! Beautiful job Jodi!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

SOOOO sad I can't play in this one, heehee :) I haven't used my zutter in SO long-what a FUN FUN contest!

Becca Fabozzi said...

wow, cool contest. I am going to get started on designing!!!!

margie c said...

WoW! What an awesome challenge!
Jodi's notebook is so beautiful and inspiring! Will have to give it a try :) Thanks!

Nat said...

Awesome! Never done a notebook before, but with that prize...it's worth a shot! Cool sample Jodi!

Shaela said...

WHAT a prize, woohoo!! Good luck to all who enter, I'm sure you'll have some fabulous notebooks to choose from! :)

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

OMG! Are you kidding me? I'm so excited. I just altered a notebook the other day. Now I'm going to have to do this. Too many people out there I can give this to if I don't win. What an awesome idea, Marie!!! What a compelety FABULOUS and GENEROUS prize!

Good luck to everyone!

Smiles!
Gwen

Jenny V. said...

Wow how fun and what a great surprise on the prize.You are so generous. Well done Jodi on your notebook. Can't wait to think of some ideas and get started.

Marcia @ The Stamp Spot said...

Oh yes please. What a great idea! Thinking cap is now on. Thanks for the great prize!

:) Marcia