Friday, August 27, 2010

A SWEET and TOXIC FFF?...

Hey everyone!

SWEET SEPTEMBER is ALMOST here! You know what that means?

It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday challenge but we have a SPECIAL treat for you today...and it's just as SWEET as it is TOXIC??? Yep, you guessed it...we are previewing a BRAND NEW set "Sweet and Toxic" set to release this coming Wednesday, September 1st at The Greeting Farm!

EXCITED? Well, perhaps you'll be even MORE excited to know that some of our new CREEPER CREW friends are going to be released as 4x6 stamp sets WITH sentiments! How SWEET is that? You're probably noticing that all of this is just a LITTLE more sweet than toxic, huh?

Our CRITTER CREW also has some new previews for you today-we will be releasing THREE new digis on the 1st as well!

One more "bittersweet" announcement here on the TGF Farmer Front before we get into today's samples...today we sadly say a (bitter)SWEET goodbye to two of our dear, dear Farmers, Kadie and Cindy :( It's hard to believe these two beautiful souls have been Farmer's for a year already, isn't it? Parting is SWEET sorrow, indeed, and I'm not just saying that :( Here are their adorable cards playing along in their last FFF's as 'official' Farmers:

Kadie

Cindy

On behalf of Marie, Jess, and ALL of TGF, we say a SUPER DUPER Thank you to these two wonderful ladies and just KNOW that you'll never be FAR from the Farm! Best of luck and THANK YOU. for. EVERYTHING.

As for our little challenge today, here's the sketch:


here's how to play:

Upload your card/creation using Mercy's sketch to the TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>FFF>Mercy Sketch 8-27

The winner of this week's Farm Fresh Friday challenge will WIN the new "Sweet and Toxic" set! I'll see you back here on MONDAY with another SWEET preview, and this all leads up to our RELEASE DAY DT blog hop in which there will be prizes....LOTS of prizes :) Our "SWEET SEPTEMBER" DT Blog Hop on WED. 9/1 will include the Farmers, Team Anya, and our Critter Crew! We can't wait to hop into another fun filled month at TGF with you!

We'll see you back Monday with more previews, but for now, here's some inspiration from our amazing team of artists:

Mercy

Jessica

Kim

Randi

Mary

and our Critter Crew:

Shaela

Tangii

Linda

Jennifer R.

Jacquie

Kristine

Amber




Jen

Ducky congrats 2


Last but not least, congrats to KOOSTACY! You are the winner of last week's Farm Fresh Friday challenge! Please email Jess to claim your prize!

Well, we'll be back Monday with something SUPER cute to loook at...Until then...hope your day is a little less toxic, and a LOT more Sweet!

13 comments:

gobeagirl said...

OMWord! I can not wait to get the new releases...They are just too adorable! I love the Creeper crew! Each and everyone and now I will have the chance to get more. By the way, thanks for the stamps at the farmer's market today. I was able to pick up the babies. I can not wait to get them. Yay for me... :D hugs, Lisa G

Leanne said...

OMG! I agree! I love the new creeper set. This new crew is awesome! Love that they come with sentiments, but most of all that they are a boy and a girl. I just picked up the rest of the crew today, so I am anticipating this new set to add to the collection.
Will miss Kadie and Cindy being on the farm. You ladies were fabulous. XX

Mrs Weyremaster said...

OMGosh loving the new creepers, such a funky crew.

So sad that Kadie and Cindy are leaving the farm, i love their work, they have both been such a wonderful inspiration, and are lovely ladies too:) Wishing them both lots of success in everything they do:)
Take Care
Suzi
xxx

♥Rach♥ said...

Awwww, I'm going to miss them both, they are SOOO fabulous! I'll still be checking out your blogs though ladies :0) Hugs!

I didn't think I'd "need" this set at first but it's really growing on me, they are so cute!

Lynda Nielsen said...

WOW - Very Very Cute cards here today! I have to admit, I haven't been too "in to" the creeper crew, but this set... I LOVE IT!!!
And those Critters! GOTTTTTTA Have 'em!!! =)
Ohhhh so sad to see Cindy and Kadie leave. I've enjoyed their creations so much. You will be missed for sure girls.
Biggest Hugs,
Lynda

CherryBlossom said...

The Creepy Crew are hands down my favorite stamps! I cannot WAIT to get these!!!! You rock!!!

KanataNewf said...

Love the new set - and great samples today!

jan farnworth said...

oh my god my wish list just grew good thing i have a lot of wishes saved up for splitcoast wish rak cause my wallet won't budge for me to get these cuties quite yet. Oh how stinking cute. got the sketch printed now to get out of painting the house so i can create :)

Carisa said...

LOVE!!! I'm so happy to see them being release as sets. And it's fun to get both a girl image AND a boy image!!! i cannot WAIT to get my hands on them.

It's so sad to say goodbye, I know - I love Kadie & Cindy and follow them both so I'll be sure to keep on top of what super cute things they continue to create!

ddinak said...

OMGOODNESS!!! My Creepers are going to be growing next week!!!

~*Joni said...

Ohhh goodbye sweet Kadie and Cindy! I don't think I could ever visualize you both off the Farm! Both of you have done such an amazing job throughout the year, you will be missed!
The new sweet and toxic post is amazing. Great sketch by Mercy, and all the samples are wonderful and so inspirational. Can't wait to be Farm Fresh!

margie c said...

Screeching! I am loving ALL of them! I need the new Creepster Dude! He's awesome! Loving the skulls too!
Fab cards by everyone :)
hugs, margie

Shazza said...

great Dt cards. I've uploaded my card for the sketch x