Sunday, August 1, 2010

IT'S RELEASE DAY!!!..and the winners are...

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the SLIGHT delay in announcing our creeper winners.  We actually were going to announce them yesterday later in the day, but because it took me way longer than expected to arrive home from CHA, I have your winners for you today!  Still PLENTY of time to shop and stock up before tonight's blog hop at 7pm CST starting RIGHT HERE :)

Congrats to:

KERRY-you are the winner of CREEPER TUESDAY hidden on Tammy's blog!

OLA-you are the winner of CREEPER TUESDAY hidden on Randis blog!

AUTUMN-you are the winner of CREEPER FRIDAY hidden on Amy's blog!

and last but not least...

SHAZZA-you are the winner of CREEPER FRIDAY hidden on Kristy's blog!

CONGRATS to all the winners and again, our apologies for posting a bit late.   I hadn't planned on posting the winners until later Saturday anyway as to not interfere w/ the AMAZING Later Skater preview on the blogs!   The winner of THAT set is posted on Club Anya & Friends!

See you tonight at 7pm CST for the blog hop and please don't forget to have your post at the TOPS of your blogs for those that are participating so we can find your beautiful creations easily!

HOORAY for TGF!!!

9 comments:

Alex said...

Congratulations to all the winners!!!!

Great release!

Shazza said...

yippeee I am so thrilled to be a winner. My post will be on by this afternoon, just been uploading my card
big thank you
x

♥Rach♥ said...

Congrats ladies! :00

Pryn said...

Congrats to the winners! Looking forward to the hop :) Love the new releases!!!

Carisa said...

whoo hooo congrats to the winners!

Autumn said...

WooHoo! I'm soo excited! Thank you! Thank You!
xxAutumn

Sammi @ Mad for Markers said...

Congrats ladies! Enjoy!!
xxx

Ola said...

Woo Hoo.... I'm soooo excited I won!!!

Thank you so much!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

NUTHINBUTDABUG said...

i would soo like to win. these stamps are on my wish list! ladybug1376@hotmail.com