Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A few "Sweet" Winners to announce!

Hey everyone!

Are you all drooling over that ADORABLE Witch shown below?   I know I am!  Can't wait til' those little cuties release!  Not too much longer!

I'm here to announce the winners of SWEET ANYA from our "Sweet Surprise" contest yesterday!  Congrats to:

Dee from Oklahoma!  You are the winner from Barbara's Blog!

Also, congrats to:  Sandra and Ola!

You both win Sweet Anya!  Congrats and thanks to all who participated in our "Sweet Surprise" hop yesterday!  

We will see you back here tomorrow for our Sweet September DT Release Day HOP and thereare MORE prizes to be won, of course :)  See you then!

xoxo
Jessica :)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

WOHO!!! I can´t belive I won! And (besides the Creepers) my favourite one!! Thanks so much!!
*So happy I´m doin a dance with my son here*

S :D