Thursday, August 5, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday Sketch

Happy Friday Everyone!! Hi it’s me Farmer Cindy!! First up, congrats to Chiara you are the winner of last week's FFF Challenge. Please email Jess to claim your prize and thanks to ALL For playing!!
photo_2_


Did you enjoy the TGF BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP BASH!!! Too much FUN and so many FABULOUS cards, thanks to everyone that hopped along with us.
Today's Farm Fresh Friday challenge is a sketch, hope you enjoy it!! Twist it turn it, just have fun with it, can’t wait to see what you all come up with.
080610 Cindy Sketch
Just upload your creation to the TGF Gallery>Contests/Challenges>FFF>Cindy Sketch 8-6
You have until WEDNESDAY, Aug 11th to enter to win! Good luck and have a great weekend!

Let’s see what the gang has been up too!!!
Melyssa
Melyssa_CindySketch
Kim
sk8terb
Cindy
FFF SKETCH Cindy
Tammy
Tammy
Kadie
KadieFFFAug6Sk8trMary
TGFDTMary080510
Randi
Randi
Jessica

Mercy
card_1417
Jen

Shaela
Shaela

Amber

Thanks girls for rockin’ my sketch !!
Hugs Cindy

6 comments:

Sammi @ Mad for Markers said...

Cute sketch and those cards are all Gorgeous! Great work!!
xxx

~*Joni said...

Beautiful sketch Cindy! And adorable cards - I love how they range from Sk8rs to Critters! ;) Congrats to last week's FFF winner!

Chiara said...

OMG I won!!! Thank you so much!!! I adore The Greeting Farm and have a blast joining in on the fun!!!!

Detje said...

I have uploaded my card in the FFF map, because there was no map Cindy Sketch 8-6. But can you see the picture? Because when I click on it I don't see it.

Greetings Detje

红十字 said...

Every why has a wherefore.............................................................

Shazza said...

what beautiful cards x