Tuesday, August 3, 2010

...and the WINNERS ARE....

WOW!  What a wonderful turnout we had for the 2nd annual TGF Birthday Blog hop on Sunday!   I am really thankful for the opportunity I've had working for such a wonderful company and am always so extremely excited to be able to give a little of that back!  

That being said, let's announce our WINNERS!

Congrats to:

RACHEL JOY
TANYA TAHIR
and
LISA GOBEA!!!

ALL THREE of you win the ENTIRE August release!  Please email Jess to claim your prizes!!!

In addition, congrats to:

ScrapNMom of 2
Sheri Gilson
MiamiKel
Annika S
Kat9

All five of you win CUPCAKE Anya!!    Again, just email Jess to claim those digis!

Last but not least, a HUGE congrats to MARIE and Ray on the announcement of 'the bean'.   OMG I have been BURSTING and am sooooo excited that the cat is finally out of the bag! heehee  They are just thrilled and I am thrilled FOR them!   Lots of excitement "Sproutin'" up on the Farm!!!

We will see you back here soon and thanks again for TWO WONDERFUL YEARS!  We are only getting STARTED!!!

12 comments:

DoodleDee Designs said...

Thanks so much for such a wonderful hop, I really enjoyed being a part of this!

Congrats to all the winners!!! YIPPPE :)

Leanne said...

I agree, I had a great time on the hop and being able to participate was fun as well. Great job organizing everything.

Congrats to the winners!! Woo hoo!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Thanks so much for such a fun hop, it was such a honor to be part of it!! I am so excited to have win Cupcake Anya....Thank You!!

gobeagirl said...

OMG!!!!! I don't think I can breath let alone type. I am so excited!! I just love this collection and I can not believe that I won it. THANK YOU, Thank you- THANK YOU! I love the greeting farm stamps and I can not wait to start playing with all of these wonderful new stamps. Congrats to all of the other winners. Hope fun is this? Thanks so much, Lisa G

Mrs Weyremaster said...

Congratulations to all the winners :)
Massive congratulations to Marie & Ray:)
Suzi
xxx

Tanya Tahir said...

OH MY, I can't believe I won!!! WOW! Thank you so much TGF!! You are the best! It truly was an honour to be a part of your wonderful blog hop. It was so much fun! Thank you again! And congrats to all the other winners too :)

~*Joni said...

YAY! I see so many of my friends' names on the winners list. Woohoo!! Congratulations ladies!!

Rachel Joy said...

OhMyGOODNESS!!! I think the neighbors heard me squeal!! Thanks to all the ladies showing off their fabulous creations, there was a lot of awesome inspiration out there! Congrats to the other winners!!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Thank you for a wonderful hop. There is so much creative talent out there!! I am very excited to have won Cupcake Anya..she is a cutie.

CraftyMomOf2 said...

congrats to such amazing winners!! i had so much fun being a part of such a wonderful hop!!

=)
meredith

MiamiKel said...

ohhhhh thank you soooo much ! What a treat! The hop was so much fun, what gorgeous creations at each stop - I'm honored to be a part of it! Thank you for the wonderful Cupcake Anya! YAY!! Congratulatiosn again to mommy-daddy to be! x0x0

margie c said...

Big congrats to all the winners! Yea!
Thanks again for a fun hop everyone :)