Saturday, July 17, 2010

A VERY MERRY ANNOUNCEMENT!

THE GREETING FARM is turning TWO!

Hey all!   It's hard to believe that just TWO short years ago, Marie had a couple of 4x6 sets for sale, a brand new blog, and watched Pink Poison become The Greeting Farm.  Two years later, after some big dreams realized (including our first trip to Anaheim for CHA!), after seeing some AMAZING designers work their magic for us, and after truly befriending all of YOU...here we are!

TWO YEARS and TWO BLOGS later, The Greeting Farm invites YOU to be a part of the celebration!

We are pleased to invite you to:

THE GREETING FARM's TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY Blog Hop!
When: SUNDAY, AUGUST 1st
7:00pm CST
Your posts should go LIVE at 7pm CST (promptly, please!) with a link back to the TGF Blog where there will be ONE master list of hoppers
Live chat on our PCP page from 7pm CST to 8pm CST

Where: starting and ending on the TGF Blog with stops along the way by all of YOU!


RSVP:  Here's the important part
PLEASE EMAIL teamanya@gmail.com with the 
SUBJECT LINE: TGF 2 Year ANNIVERSARY HOP

Since a lot of us will be gone that last week in July, PLEASE RSVP NO LATER than SATURDAY, JULY 24th.   No late rsvp's will be able to be accomodated since we will have very little access to internet and will have to finalize that post before we leave.

What shall I post with?

You may use ANY TGF Stamp/stamps.
In addition, during that week, we will be rockin' the "OLD SCHOOL" challenge and will have more info on that later!

Prizes?  Did someone say PRIZES???

YOU BET!

*THREE RANDOM COMMENTERS (that participate in the hop!) that complete the ENTIRE HOP by Monday, August 2nd at NOON CST will be entered to win the ENTIRE August RELEASE!!!!

*In addition, there will be an EXCLUSIVE Birthday digi for sale!!!! and quite a few digital images given away as well. You know TGF-we LOVE our prizes and LOVE our customers even more!

This will be a HUGE celebration-please join us!

Feel free to attach the above badge to YOUR sidebar as well with a link back to THIS post!

Can't wait to see you there!

30 comments:

Carisa said...

Fabulous! I am SOOO there!

Leanne said...

Happy Birthday TGF! I just started buying your awesome stamps last year and it seems like these are the only ones that I love to use! You have a wonderful product and it just keeps getting better and better. So Happy Birthday TGF and here's to more birthdays to come! Cheers! ;)

gobeagirl said...

Happy Birthday TGF! I can not wait to help you celebrate. I love your stamps and I am working hard to get them all. lol...A girl has to have goals. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Lida G

Sammi @ Mad for Markers said...

yipeee! How exciting! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I very much love TGF!!!
Thanks!!
xxx

CraftyDee said...

Happy birthday TGF and here's to many more years to come! *toasts* ;-)

Lynda Nielsen said...

Ohhhhh I can not wait. Last years Birthday Blog Hop was a BLAST, and I'm sure that this year will be just as fun!
Happy Birthday TGF!!!!
Can't wait for August 1st.
Hugs,
Lynda

Fika said...

Happy birthday TGF!! I want to be part of this celebration :)
I really love your stamps and my collection is growing more and more..
Don't stop creating the cutest stamps ever.. wish all the best things in your second birthday :)

~*Joni said...

Eeek! Already? Holy smokies - can't believe time is flying by so quickly. :D HB TGF!!

North Shore Craft Girl said...

Bon Annivesaire, Happy Birthday TGF! I am so glad to be part of the growing list of Anya followers.
I love you guys and can't wait till the birthday hop. So count me in!!!!

Rhea & Erika said...

Happy Birthday TGF! I can not wait to help you celebrate. I love your stamps! My daughter and I can not get enough of your stamps. We spend hours coloring them. I even have my three year old son coloring them..He is fond of the cheeky collection.."Boys"

Nat said...

Wow! Congrats! I wish I discovered your stamps 2 years ago...I can see there are a lot I missed out on!

楊儀卉 said...

好的開始並不代表會成功,壞的開始並不代表是失敗............................................................

嘉剛青卉 said...

Rome was not built in a day............................................................

Stampabilitys said...

Congrats! I have enjoyed hopping on the TGF train and have had sooo much fun along the way.

I am TGF addict and PROUD of it!

faithnme said...

Congrats on Ur 2 yr Birthday TGF I have been a fan for about 8 months now, and sowly becoming a sort of collector of ur beautiful images

Sharette (faithnme :0)

Minty Magic said...

Count me in. I have been collecting your images since the beginning and am now loving the digi images - more please!!!!

Happy Birthday xxxx

Minty Magic said...

Count me in. I have been collecting your images since the beginning and am now loving the digi images - more please!!!!

Happy Birthday xxxx

Sandra said...

Happy B-Day!!! This will be my first bloghop! So exited! LOVE the stamps!

Sandra

CraftyMomOf2 said...

So excited!!! Thanks for letting us join in!!!

Tanya Tahir said...

How exciting! Definitely count me in. TGF are my favourite stamps! :)

AnnikaS said...

This sounds lika a whole lot of fun! Must check out what time 7 pm is in swedish time.

Deirdre said...

boohoooo I will be on vacation...... happy 2nd birthday

Marcia @ The Stamp Spot said...

Oh I'd love to but we are on holidays then :( But big happy birthday cheers to TGF, two years is an awesome milestone to reach! Hope there are many more to come!

:) Marcia in Oz

Shazza said...

yes indeedy, count me in
x

PhotoDivaJ said...

Happy Anniversary! I wouldn't miss this for anything, not even vacation. I'll make my card and schedule it to be posted to CELEBRATE this very merry announcement! The Greeting Farm is stamping splendor!

Rachel Joy said...

Happy Birthday TGF!!! I fell in love with these images almost a year ago now, and I have a bunch of the local girls hooked now! My hubby actually uses my TGF Wishlist as a bargaining chip! LOL

Angie Blom said...

Happy Birthday TGF.. I am there too. August 1st is my Anniversary too.. so this will be extra special.

Sonya said...

Happy, Happy Birthday (Anniversary) to You! Definately going to be there/here for this incredible celebration. Here's to many more years of fabulous stamps, challenges, prizes and loads of fun, fun, fun!!!

Cecilia said...

What a wonderful birthday party!!!
I love the stamps, they are so gorgeous!!! I'm really happy that you are here.

Gypsycat said...

I made it 3/4 of the way through the hop and decided to finish the rest the next evening. Then got sick at work. :( WAH! lol I need to go back and finish just to see all the wonderful eye candy out there! Definitely see new TGF stamps in my future thanks to a whole heap of enablers!