Friday, July 2, 2010

Today's FFF is So, Sew Random

Hello everyone! Farmer Randi here, welcoming you to our first Farm Fresh Friday of July! Wow, Summer is just whizzing by!

First, congrats to Lilysmommy you are the winner of last week's FFF Challenge. Please email Jess to claim your prize.

And, the WINNER of the Critter Blog Hop is SAMMI and she wins the 3 new critter digis!! Congrats Sammi!

Today we have a super crafty challenge for you!

SEW Random Challenge:
Use ANY stitching/sewing method and incorporate this in at least two layers of cardstock/DP.

Never fear, if you don't have a sewing machine, you can improvise by hand stitching, or faux stitching with markers, gel pens, stickles, stamps, etc. Be creative!!

Upload your creation to:
TGF Gallery>Contests/Challenges>FFF>SewRandom

You have until WEDNESDAY, July 7th to enter to win! The PRIZE this week is the two new rubber Creepers, Monday and Wednesday, and the Digi Jack Creeper!

Check out the amazing Sew Randomness samples by our DT.....


Cindy


Kim




Mercy



Kadie


Randi
Mary

And our fabulous Critter Crew:

Sandra

Shaela



Have fun with the challenge!! Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
~Randi

6 comments:

Deirdre said...

Wow, jaw on floor,... simply stunning cards.

~*Joni said...

Hi Randi!! Sew sew sew cute. lol! Love seeing the Critter Crew samples - adorable gallery today!! Adorable deer card too, that has got to be one of my all time favorite sets. :D But I say that all the time. heehee!

Angie said...

Congrats winners! I wish my sewing machine wasn't all messed up, I want to learn how to really sew! But I think I'll be doing the faux stitching technique!

JenRaff said...

I saw the cards that lilysmommy made in the gallery and they are all beautiful!! Congrats!
I wish I could get a sewing machine but I just can't justify it -- I probably wouldn't use it more than once. :) Guess I will have to try it by hand!

Sammi said...

oooh... these cards are GORGEOUS!!! LOVE them! :D Am going to have to play along this week for sure :)
And YAY! I won the Critters .. THANKS SO MUCH :D
Sammi
xxx

thescrapmaster said...

Love the samples, here is my card: http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com/2010/07/hey-everyone-i-have-quick-card-to-share.html

Hugs,
Samantha