Thursday, July 22, 2010

Scrappin' the Summer away....

Hello friends of the Farm!

It's Thursday again and time for another wonderful Scrapbooking Challenge!   What BETTER way to spend some of your free time in the summer than by getting some photos scrapped and put away!  Love that!

Before we get to this week's wonderful challenge, congrats to SONYA!   You are the random winner of Claudette's Sketch challenge last week!    Congrats and please email Jess to claim your prize! Thanks again to all who participated!

This week, we have a "SUMMER FUN" challenge and the DT has been hard at work with LOTS of sun and fun to showcase this week:
Jessica

Angie

Claudette

JoAnn

Jaci

Lynda

Jeannette

Angela

Lysa


Want to play along?

Upload your layout to TGF Galleria>SB Kits>Contests/Challenges>Summer Fun!

There are VERY few limitations to this challenge-the whole point is to SCRAP your summer memories!  So just be sure to use ONLY TGF Stamps and have FUN!

One random winner will receive the Darling Sisters stamp set!   Have fun scrappin' those SUMMER memories and we'll see you tomorrow for FFF!


4 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Wow, these are all just wonderful. I makes me want to get out my tool and get some of our summer pictures printed out...Have a great day. Hugs, lisa g

This N That said...

Hmmm, I think I see scrapping in my future! Need to get back into the games!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Was there no Farmer's Market posted for yesterday? Just curious, July 22 was on the sidebar for the next one. :) xo

Karyn Schultz said...

thanks for this amazing inspiration DT. I love participating in these challenges - it inspires me to start to catch up on 7+ years of scrapbooking waiting for me!