Friday, July 9, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday Round Peg, Square Hole Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday all!!! Farmer Mary here and I'm enjoying life right now because I have two very special farmers visiting me Kadie and Sandra. Finally a girls' weekend. We can't be all work on the farm right? Anyway I want to get to last week's challenge winner Rimna with this AWESOME card:

Please email Jess to claim your prize. We have a fun sketch challenge for you this week designed by moi! I hope you like it and we can't wait to see all your entries. Here is your sketch;
Now are you ready for some AMAZING inspiration from DT? I thought so...

The Farmers...
Cindy



and our beloved Critter Crew...
Amber


Now that is a lot of eye candy! Great job ladies! Now it's your turn. You have until July 15th to get you cards into the gallery.
TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>FFF>Mary Sketch 7-9

Have a fabulous weekend!

9 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Congrats Rimna, that card is the CUTEST! Great new sketch this week :0)

Pryn said...

Great sketch! FABULOUS samples!!!

Sonya said...

Awesome samples DT gals thanks so much for sharing your brilliant ideas.

~*Joni said...

Ooh Mary! I don't know what's more exciting - this sketch and awesome samples or your girls weekend!! WOOHOO!! That's a whole lot of talent under one roof - enjoy harvesting with the Farmers! lol!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Gorgeous cards -- and I especially have to compliment Rimna. That card is amazing! I love the stitching and detail on the rocket!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to Rimna! And what a fun sketch, Mary! Great samples by the DT and crew!

柏強 said...

還是喜歡這裡-支持你..................................................................

吳婷婷 said...

唯有穿鞋的人,才知道鞋的哪一處擠腳............................................................

Denise Clark said...

My card is here: http://stampingvacation.blogspot.com/2010/07/whats-most-requested-kind-of-cake-at.html