Tuesday, July 6, 2010

BUMMER...

for those of you who saw the comment contest up, we had to temporarily remove it :(

BLOGGER is broken (again! shocker!) and isn't allowing comments to show up on blogs, therefore making it impossible to track a comment contest for me since Marie is away from her desk today and I can't see...wahhhhhh!

As soon as I see this is restored, I will re-post the contest, or perhaps if YOU see that it's restored, shoot me an email?

Sorry about the inconvenience!  Blogger is a real blessing and curse, huh guys?

;)

4 comments:

Carisa said...

argh. i was wondering...

Tammy said...

we might be up and rolling

gobeagirl said...

I was wondering what the deal was. I left my comment and then it all just disappeared. Uggghhhh...:D

Sabrina Mix said...

Why do you still use Blogger? Wordpress is so much better...

Beijos e sucesso!!!

MY SCRAP BLOG: http://www.sabrinamix.com/scrapbooking