Sunday, June 20, 2010

TGF Dads and DUDES...Ohhhhh BOY! (duplicate post to CA&F)



Hey everyone!

It's Jess here and I'm posting on BOTH blogs today just to give you a little heads up on our SECOND "annual" TGF contest for BOYS ONLY!

This time, we are switching it up a bit as there will be TWO categories, TWO chances to win, and TWO prizes...EACH!

I LOVE Father's Day.   I have the most wonderful Father and it's always nice to take the day to honor that even though we should, and I try to, honor it all year long.  Add to that, I have a WONDERFUL DH who is such a great Dad to our four kiddos.  He makes them laugh like no other, busts his butt to provide them w/ as much as we possibly can, allows me to stay home and raise them, and is very involved.  The BEST gift that Dads can give our kids is TIME, I truly believe that.  So, HAPPY DAD's DAY to all the Dad's out there!

On that same note though, we don't want to leave out those who aren't Dads, so this one's for the DUDES as well!   Introducing...

TGF's DADS & DUDES CONTEST!
Sponsored by:  The Diedrich Men and TGF :)

Sample #1

Sample #2

Sample #3

YOUR MISSION: DADS and DUDES!

CASE (which means Copy and Share everything) ONE of the above cards to the very best of your ability.  Now, I realize there is bling central here (I almost broke out in hives during this process)...so you do NOT have to copy all that. 

USE YOUR CREATIVE LIBERTY here, people!  Just as long as we can SORT OF see the layout, at least...haha.

There are TWO categories to this contest:

13 and UNDER
Upload to TGF Galleria>Contests and Challenges>Dads and Dudes>13UNDER
PRIZE: TWO TGF Singles of Choice! 
One for him, one for you perhaps?

13 and OVER
Upload to TGF Galleria>Contests and Challenges>Dads and Dudes> 13OVER
PRIZE: TWO TGF Singles of Choice!
One for him ...or maybe two for you? heehee

Please be very careful to upload your card to the right category AND please include WHICH SAMPLE # you CASED' please!  Id really love to show my guys!!  Thanks!

You have until FRIDAY, JUNE 25th at 8pm CST to submit your entries to qualify for the prizes.  WINNERS will be announced on Saturday, June 26th!

A SPECIAL SPECIAL thank you to the men in my life who were SO willing to take on the sample making...and had a blast in the process!  Here are some pics from the big event in the Diedrich abode...

Love this...creating the layout...

This 'hmm" pensive look cracked me UP!

Nick is really diggin' on the concentration of his Daddio!

Look at those two little monkeys LOVING every minute of Dad's big moment :)

Last but not least, the finished product.  I LOVE these boys more than I can say...today did my heart SOOO much happy...hope it did yours a little, too ;)  

HAVE FUN all you DADS and DUDES!
xoxo

9 comments:

Buttercup said...

There are SO CUTE, COLORFUL & INSPIRING!!! Great Job, Guys!!!

º.:{ Paola }:.º said...

que lindos y tiernos me encantaron esos chicos!!!

Melyssa said...

Oh how cute!!
What a fabulous idea Jessica! I love that all your dudes made a card.

Mercy said...

OMG...how stinkin' cute is that?!? what a perfect photo op {which can later be used as leverage...LOL)! such a fun challenge idea, too!

karen In Houston said...

Fantastic cards all you dudes and dad.Ya'll did a great job and wasn't it fun. What a great challenge Jessica, it is so good to see guys cardmaking and enjoying it.....again super duper job.....

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Great post Jessica. Thanks for sharing the pics of the boys. They were great! I don't think I could get my guy to do this but it would be great for him to make a card with Bekah. She would be in little girl heaven if he would. Thanks so much for sharing.

Smiles!
Gwen

Sharon said...

What a great idea! I hope that my dads and dudes will participate in this challenge. Great cards dude's! love all three of them equally!

Sharon : )

FitterTwit said...

OMG... that rocked! :)

Farida Rone said...

Those creations are so cute. Great team!!!!