Thursday, June 10, 2010

Somethin' About the SUNSHINE...

Hey everybody!

We are SO stinkin' excited over at The Greeting Farm...and ready to spread the SUNSHINE!  Why?  Because SUNSHINE is the name of the newest 8 1/2x11 JUMBO KIT of rubber stamps being previewed today!

Just in time for summer, SUNSHINE is full of larger sized stamps, perfect for scrapbooking, cardmaking, or any papercrafting!  And ONE LUCKY WINNER just might take one home after hoppin' around the Scrapbooking DT's blogs today!

Before we get to today's fun, though, congrats to DOODLES!  YOU are the winner of last week's Flowers, Flowers contest!  Please email Jess w your winning deets and we'll get your prize out to you!

In addition?  The TGF Scrapbooking Team is THRILLED to welcome LYNDA NIELSEN to our gang!  You may recognize Lynda as one of our Gardeners and now she is back and ready to get scrappin'!   Welcome!

For our Challenge today, (did you KNOW that TGF is doing weekly scrapbooking challenges on the TGF Blog?) I used this great sketch by SB team member Jaci:

I'm so excited to show you more week after week and hope you'll play along with our challenges too!  They are every Thursday for scrapbooking and each week we offer up a GREAT prize!

To play in this week's challenge, simply enter your LAYOUT using TGF Stamps to TGF Galleria>SB kits>Contests/Challenges>Jaci Sketch 6-10

Be sure to check out the rest of the Scrapbooking Team today:

Angie

Claudette

Jaci

Jeannette

Jessica

JoAnn

Lysa

and our newest Guest DT member, Lynda:

  • Here's your link list to hop on over to each DT member to get more info and ideas!   Cannot WAIT to see what you all create with this kit...but right now, there's ONE up for grabs so ENJOY and get HOPPIN'!


The winner will be announced tomorrow on FFF.   Speaking of which, we have ONE more winner to announce today.  Congrats to SHENG!  You are the winner of the comments on this post and win THURSDAY creeper!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to spread the SUNSHINE wherever you go :)

46 comments:

Karyn Schultz said...

woo hoo, more fantastic new stamps, amazing inspiration and a fun sketch. I cant wait to join in the challenge!

Kimberly S said...

Great inspiraton from the DT, thank you! I'm so happy to see that you did another Kit! :)

Kim Y. said...

I am amazed at all the samples! Love seeing how each DT interpret this new set! Everyone did such a fantastic job with this awesome layout as well! Very inspiring!

Jodi said...

I have the first kit and am really loving this new one too. The DT has created some fabulous layouts once again.

Leanne said...

some pretty gorgeous layouts and fun pictures. the new stamp set is super cute, can't wait to get it. thanks ladies for sharing a part of your lives through your pages.

Nat said...

Super excited about the new Summer set! Loved the samples too! Thanks!

ChickieChirps said...

Great new kit! The samples from the DT were all fab!

Arabella

Jenny V. said...

The DT did a fab job on their takes to this LO. Seem like a fun LO and I hope I can join in on it. Love the new set!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Stunning samples from the DT! Thanks for the fun hop and the chance to win.

Susie Sugar said...

These are so pretty what amazing LO's and fab photos too
The new TGF stamp set looks lush
Hugs Susie xx

vera rhuhay said...

Congrats to the winners!
OhMy! Love the SUNSHINE set! Must have it :))
and thank you for Amazing inspiration by DT! So inspiring! Hope I can join again!

Jessie said...

Fab pages by the DT as always and I love how the new stamps were used :)

~*Joni said...

Oh my word, I NEED this kit!! Lol! The samples are soooo cute, and that new Anya is adorable in her little bikini! Congratulations Lynda! And thank goodness she's on the team, she was one tough cookie to enter against in those challenges. ;) Off to hop, and I do hope I'm lucky #13. heehee.

Sheng said...

OMG, the layouts were so pretty and inspiring. Great work DTs. Joni made me laugh a few, hehehe...

Lilian said...

Gorgeous works from the DT! CONGRATULATIONS Lynda!!! Woohoo!

Jessica said...

just visited all the blogs and LOVED all the great layouts and those fun new stamps!!! how awesome!

Pryn said...

I am done hopping :) What FABULOUS samples by the DT!!!! So much inspiration!!! I have come to the conclusion that, yes, I need this kit ;) Thank you for all of your hard work!

Sue D said...

I just finished the hop and love all the summery layouts I saw. Very fun photos and the stamps are awesome!

Pegg S said...

Really fun hop - loved all the layouts! Tons of great ideas here - looking forward to the release!

AShu93 said...

There's so much talent in this group! Loved all the layouts.

Michellena317 said...

Loved all the great pages by the DT. I am sold on this set...lots of ways to use it.

Bobbi said...

Yea, new stamp kit. The layouts by the DT are great. Off to hop.

Thebug415 said...

What a great new set, and the blog hop was great! Love all the SUNSHINE the DT spread!

Shaela said...

ooo, I think I may actually NEED this kit, lol!

jigglymills said...

What a wonderful hop! Lots of talent and inspiring ideas to scrap!
Yea! The set is going to be rockin'!

Martha said...

what a great sketch, catn wait to see the kit ;)

Sonya said...

What a fantastic blog hop today. It brought some sunshine to my day! Loved seeing everyones designs and the layout is great.

Rosie said...

I love this new set!! It's definitely awesome and makes me want to pull out my stuff and scrapbook again!! The ladies did a fabulous job with the sketch and stamp set!!

Janell said...

Fun blog hop. Each of the layout pages are really nice.

Summerthyme Studio said...

Love these layouts.......ohhh feeling inspired to scrap!!!! This kit looks fabulous!

Vicki

djones said...

Yippee!!! More great stamps from TGF and another great hop. Talented ladies on this farm!

Brenda Lee said...

This was a great hop!! I loved the pages created by all of the talented ladies. It's truly inspiring.

Amy said...

These kits just keep getting cuter and cuter... love 'em! :)
Fab pages from the DT too, SO much inspiration!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Wow - cute new set and everyone made such gorgeous pages. Great job. `

Stampi said...

Such wonderful work and wondeful blogs..thank you everyone. I could not get to. I could not get to Lynda's blog but I love her layout so bright and sunshiney...

April said...

Another great blog hop to celebrate a great new set!!! THANKS TGF!!!

Lisa F said...

LOVE this kit already! We just moved from the Virgin Islands and have a TON of beach pictures - I "need" this kit!

Sammi said...

Wow!! gorgeous new set!! LOVE it and all those layouts are awesome! Gorgeous work team! Congrats to Lynda!!! :D
Sammi
xxx

Krich said...

The DT did some pretty gorgeous layouts with fun pictures. The new kit looks good.

Tanya said...

I love this new set. I can't wait to get my hands on it!!

Everyone did a fantastic job on their layouts!!

huzzah616 (Christy) said...

Woo!! I'm excited for this hop!! New TGF stamps sound completely awesome!

Lalo aka "missbliss" said...

Love all the DT's work!!!
The new set looks awesome, another must have stamp from "the greeting farm"

BishopsMommie said...

wow..loving these layouts ladies..awesome awesome stuff!!

gobeagirl said...

Oh, I can not wait to get this set! They are all so adorable! I just love, love Anya in her little swimmsuit. Happy scrapping! Hugs, Lisa G

margie c said...

Wow! Amazing layouts everyone! I can see how awesome this new kit is going to be!
hugs, margie

Lesley Langdon said...

I'm glad to see more scrapbooking stamps!!! Keep up the good work! :) I was able to play along this week.