Monday, June 14, 2010

Prizes Galore and a reminder!

Hey everyone!

Jess here w/ a few quick updates:

1.) PRIZES-from last week are shipping out this week.  I was away from my PC for a few days and have some catching up to do, thanks for your patience!

2.) SUNSHINE!  Wooo hooo!  Don't forget that SUNSHINE, the newest Scrapbooking Kit on a FULL SHEET of red DIE CUT rubber goes live for purchase tomorrow at 12:01 AM!  Don't miss out on this adorable kit that is JUST in time for all your summer vaca pics and more!  There is another EXCLUSIVE ANYA in this kit as well and boy is she cute in her little two-piece!

3.) NEWSLETTER.  Are YOU subscribed to the TGF Newsletter?   Be sure to email Marie at thegreetingfarm@gmail.com if not!  Our June edition comes out tomorrow afternoon (ish) and is chock FULL of fun ideas, an exclusive newsletter-only contest, and MORE!   For backissues email Jessica :)   Thanks!

6 comments:

~*Joni said...

Thanks Jess! Hope you enjoyed your vaca time. :D Welcome back to the Club and Farm!

~*Joni said...

Eek! I just saw that iCopic now carries TGF rubbah!! What a dangerou$ and yummy combo. ;)

mousekemom said...

OOooo, I just love using your stamps! I just used Flirty Edward on my son's Halloween page...check it out. He is soooo cute! Love all the Wild Sprouts, but especially the Twilight-themed ones! Thanks so much for making them!

reeselane said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。..................................................

Sonya said...

I really miss the weekly digi contests. I loved checking the blog each Monday and seeing the NEW digi. I never won but it was exciting to see the new digi and I almost always got the digi when it whent to the store. Would love to see that come back.

JenRaff said...

It's so quiet on the farm! Hope Marie is feeling okay :)
Love the new scrapbook kit!!!! I am planning on getting it after payday.