Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Look who we found CREEPiN' around the FaRm...

...it's CREEPER CREW JACK! 

We're back with another TGF Preview...as it's June 29th and we are CREEPIN' up on our July 1st RELEASE at the GREETING FARM!

Before we begin, congrats to JOVITA!  You are the random winner of the CHIBI Digis! Please email Jess to claim your prize!

Today we have a digital stamp preview to compliment some VERY creepy stuff you may have seen over on the Club Anya and Friends Blog today....if you haven't seen, CHECK IT OUT!  They previewed TWO new Creepers coming to you in RUBBAH on July 1st, "Monday Creeper and "Wednesday Creeper".   

On that note, I bring you "Creeper Jack"!  This dapper dude is a little bit punk, a little bit emo, and a LOT CUTE (don't you DIG that hair?!?!) and will be released as a digi on July 1st.

Check out the CREEPY Creations by our DT:

Jessica

Cindy

Mary

Kadie

Melyssa

Kim
Randi

Mercy

Awesome and creepy in every way, right?  As if HE weren't cute enough, RUN..don't walk....!  Over to the Club Anya and Friends blog to meet some of Jack's RUBBAH friends as we mentioned!...RIGHT NOW!

See you back tomorrow with all the details for Thursday's BIG release and for LOTS of Farm Fresh fun on Friday, too!  It's been quite an exciting week on the Farm and we're so glad to have you along for the ride!

20 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Ooooohhhhh is ity Thursday yet? I can not wait! I think he is just too cute. Great work everyone. Hugs, Lisa G

Angie said...

YAY! I've been waiting for this guy! My son feels like this one was made especially for him so he'll be so happy to hear that he's gonna be available to buy!

Kristy Young said...

OOOoh I love him!! He is super cool!
Kristy xx

Carisa said...

omgosh, LOVE him!!! and the DT did so many fabulous things - i love how a lot of them used the BITE ME sent,LOL. he truly dares to defy - gotta have him!!!

Mary said...

OMG, love it, love it, love it!

Shaela said...

what a hottie!! love the new Creepy Kid!! :)

Dee said...

The new releases are awesome, so much greatness here...so exciting!!!

Jessie said...

He is so cool!

Lynda Nielsen said...

Wow, these examples are "da bomb" he is so cute isn't he?
You guys all did a fantastic job with the preview!
Hugs,
Lynda

AnItA mArIe said...

absolutey awesome cards ladyz...hugz Anita xox

Frarin said...

Oh I'm in Love with this guy !!! Your cards are all knockouts ! Love them all... Can't wait to buy this one !

Alison said...

He is SO cool! Great job , DT! Melyssa, his hair is insane!!! Fabulous!

Bobbi said...

Oh, he is so adorable. Love the punky style.

Donna said...

Not that I am an Idol watcher, but this digi reminds me of Adam Lambert.

All the card samples are fabulous! I love all the different takes on the hair colours...what inspiration!

I only buy rubber, so I will have to admire this one from afar, but I do love the new creepy girls!

margie c said...

Jack is awesome! Love that hair!!!

Jamie N. said...

Oh my god! He's got Sasuke's hair. I LOVE it! Oh I cant wait for the 1st! I'm super excited now....

Janet S said...

The first thing that came to mind when I saw these cards using Jack was, "His name should be Adam!" He looks a little like Adam Lambert on some of these cards. LOL

Stampi said...

Need him..wow thanks for making some more creepers they are so much fun to use...

~*Joni said...

What a fun addition to the Creepin' Crew! Wonderful cards by the DT. I don't know if it's the same nationwide, but here in our area, 'emo' is actually really negative. I didn't know anything about it but asked my son what the word on the street was. ;) Nevertheless, the previews are awesome!!

JenRaff said...

Awesome! He would be a lot of fun to create things with!