Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I spotted something Twinkly...

...as in, Twinkle Tot IZZY, as designed by the wonderful BEATE JOHNS on SCS!

We met Beate when TGF went to CHA last winter and she couldn't be sweeter!   It's such a pleasure seeing all of creations on her blog and on SCS.  Check out this GORGEOUS card Beate created using TT Izzy:

Isn't it gorgeous?  I love her awesome coloring and how her straight stitch turns into the zig zag.  Gorgeous!  Thanks so much to Beate for letting me show off her beautiful creation using today's SCS Sketch Challenge!  If you guys are looking for something to do today, head on over there or to Club Anya& Friends to see our awesome WCW sketch and samples from Team Anya as well!

Have a great day, everyone!
Jess :)

5 comments:

Beate said...

Jess, you are making me blush! It was wonderful to meet you in January and I hope I see you again next month!

Thank you for your sweet comments. Praise from you on my coloring is quite something...I love how you color all these gorgeous images. I just started to get more comfortable coloring with my copics and I am having so much fun now. It will definitely not my last TGF creation.

Thanks again for posting my sweet Izzy card on this blog. Hugs and smiles

Jennifer said...

This is such a CUTE card! Love the coloring!!

Crystal said...

This is sooo sweet and LOVE your coloring!!

margie c said...

Stunning card! I love Beate's style and creations! Love the stitching and flower, coloring is perfect :)
TFS! hugs, margie

donna mikasa said...

I love Beate's work and this card is a great example of her style! Love her tutorials, too!