Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Will YOU be CREW?

Hey everyone!

Jess here w/ a little bit of news to shake up your quiet week here at TgF :)

We have a few updates though, before I get to today's post:

1.)  The TGF CARES contest has now closed.   We are sorting through the entries and hope that you filled up the Gallery as well with your generous and WONDERFUL creations!  We will announce the winner within the next week or so and also I will be showcasing the letter we send to the RMH along w/ a photo of all the cards together as I really want to be able to share that impact with you.  THANK you to all who participated.  We even had a class of 1st graders participate.  HOW amazing is THAT?!?!

2.) Prize update.   If you are waiting on a prize from the last week or so for contests, etc, please bear with us as we are catching up and all should ship by yesterady or today at the latest.  Most of you have received an email from me confirming this, but just in case...wanted to let you know!

And now....a little mid-week FUN!

With the addition of the fabulous Mercy to our TGF Farmers this past week, we decided to open another spot on the TGF CRITTER CREW as a GUEST DESIGNER for us from now through 7/31/10.

Requirements include participation in any/all release functions, including previews of images, FFF each week using a Marina image, and a few other small tasks when needed.


ARE YOU interested in becoming the latest member of the CREW?


ANNOUNCING THE TGF "CASE'ing CRITTERS" contest!

WHAT:  CASE one of today's cards made by our FABULOUS Critter Crew (you MUST use a Critter Crew image and there are digis available and a Free digi on the sidebar even, if you don't have any) and submit to the TGF Galleria for a chance to SHINE as our next TGF CRITTER CREW Guest Designer through 7/31/10!!!!
WHEN:  NOW through MONDAY, May 10th.  (all entries must be posted by 6pm CST)
WHERE: TGF GALLERIA>Contests/Challenges>CASEing CRITTERS


Here are the cards designed for you to CASE.   You can change up the stamp, papers, embellies, etc., just as long as we can 'see' the layout in your cards :)  Please be sure to note WHO's card you CASE'd in your Galleria submission.  Here are your samples:

Heather

Sandra

Jami
Sparkle

Can't wait to see who the newest member of the TgF CRITTER CREW will be!  GOOD LUCK to all who enter!

See you tomorrow w/ a new SB Challenge!  Lots of fun to end the week here at the Farm!

15 comments:

Kris said...

Good Luck to all who try for the Critter Crew!!! Love the cards they get to CASE!! =D

Kristy Young said...

OMG how exiting!!! I am going to work on a card tonight!!
Fun fun.
Kristy xx
P.s I dont have any critter crew stamps can I use and tgf stamp for now?

Renie said...

I wish I had time to try to be part of a DT! Good luck everyone. I'm so excited that there was good participation in the TGF cares drive.

Carol said...

I am sad that I did not get a chance to make any cards for the CARE Charity, I just never got to it. Can we still make cards to send?

Fun cards to case! I am gonna give that a go!

Annie said...

my gosh, these are so cute!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Oops, sorry-I just addressed that on the post, actually :)


You must use a Critter Crew image so that we can see your work with them specifically, but there is a free image on the sidebar and also there are several digis available in the TGF store. Thanks!

Chelsea said...

Hey Jess, I'm not seeing the freebie in the sidebar, an I just blind?

~*Joni said...

Sweet!! What a great opportunity for someone to GF on the Crew. :D Awesome CASE-able cards ladies!

~*Joni said...

Lol! I meant GD. But I guess here we are all Girl Friends too! ;)

Shaela said...

what fun!! Can't wait to see who the new guest designer will be! :)

Jenny V. said...

Congrats to those who participated on TGF cares drive. I just love the Critter images. They are so stinkin' cute. I will give this a try, I have a few stamps that I haven't ink up yet. The DT did a wonderful job.

Karyn Schultz said...

adorable cards - so much inspiration!! I cant wait for the next SB challenge!!!

Kim Yu said...

One of the many awesome things about TGF...there is always something new and exciting to look forward to! Good luck to everyone who is participating!

Lookng forward to another card drive! If one of my cards can brighten a little girl or boy's day, to put a smile on his/her face, I am there! Thanks for organizing the Drive, Marie/Jess! Everyone did a wonderful job!

Jackie said...

Im not seeing the free image in side bar either, and although I have a few of the GF stamps, I dont have any critters...:( so cant put a card in at mo.

the whimsical butterfly said...

If you don't have any digital images by Marina or rubber sets, please email me at yeahshestamps at gmail dot com.

Thanks!