Friday, May 7, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday Sketch

Happy Friday Everyone!! Hi it’s me Farmer Cindy!! Today's Farm Fresh Friday challenge is a sketch, hope you enjoy it!!

First, congrats to FitterTwit!! You are the winner of last week's FFF Challenge. You win Creeper Thursday. Please email Jess to claim your prize and thanks to ALL For playing!    Here is FitterTwit’s  card.   GORGEOUS!!

Scrap-Craft_Projects_471

Ok on to the sketch. Want to get sketchy w/ TGF? Just upload your creation to the TGF Gallery>Contests/Challenges>FFF>Cindy Sketch 5-7
You have until WEDNESDAY, May 12th to enter to win! The prize this week is Grandparents set for ONE lucky winner! Good luck and have a great weekend!

CindySketch

Jessica

Jess

Melyssa

Melyssa_FFF_May07_Sketch

Mercy

card_1323

Kim

Kim

Kadie

FFFMay7

Randi

Randi

Mary

TGFDTFFFMary050410 (1) 

Cindy

Paul

Jade

And check out these samples by the Critter Crew..

Sparkle

spark

Sandra

Sandra

Heather

IMG_2017_eR_copy.jpg_Water_2

The ROLL CALL kit is scheduled to be released on the 15th! But as promised, we will be have a presale on it this Friday for $45 plus free shipping! Official retail price on this kit will be $48 (actual value over $90). It does have 10 Wild Sprout characters on it, all the same size as your normal sprouts, so making alterations limitless. Also it has several cute sentiments as well.

Happy Friday!!

Hugs Cindy XXOO

19 comments:

Leanne said...

Congrats to the winner! Woo hoo, love that card of yours..
Great simple yet fun sketch for FFF. Lovin' the DT's samples. You gals rock!

Shaela said...

fabulous cards, and what a great sketch!

展惟定姍 said...

潮吹裸體裸照裸女愛愛無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖一夜情一葉情人妻激情情色寫真美女自拍辣妹自拍正妹自拍美女走光辣妹走光正妹走光脫衣秀脫衣走光色情自慰自拍成人全裸打炮打手槍打飛機巨乳巨奶

FitterTwit said...

Oh, you guys!!! The winner is listed as SouthernScraps, but it's my card that's posted. Does anyone have Jessica's email??!!?? The link is broken... :( OMGosh... I REALLY hope it was my card that won!

Kristy Young said...

Congrats to the winner! Love this sketch and all the fabulous samples!!
Kristy xx

~*Joni said...

oooh last week's winner's card is fabulous!! What a great sketch Cindy! I was a bit curious when I saw your blog posting... ;) Now I know why Paul and Jade coordinated so well!! Love the samples by both DTs. Yay for Rol Call!!

Carol said...

Love the sketch! And I so want the roll call kit but will have to wait til release day as the funds are currently not available this weekend - Unless I hint enough to hubby to get it for me for Mother's Day!! lol

Carol said...

Fitter - here is her email... yeahshestamps@ gmail dot com

Renie said...

Great creations DT as always! I can't wait to get my hands on ROLL CALL

Annie said...

oh my goodness!!! She is sooooooooooooo adorable!!!!!!

FitterTwit said...

WHOOO HOOOO!!! It WAS me who won!!! I'm soooooo excited! YAY!!! Would you all believe this is the FIRST design challenge I've ever entered??? I CANNOT believe this!!! YAY!!! Thank you Carol! :)

Bobbi said...

Great sketch and wonderful cards by the DT.

Carol said...

I am glad you won Danielle your card was way cute!! And I am so jealous, I love that image you won!

Kris said...

Love the DT cards!!! all is so fresh and full of wonderful colors!! Fabulous job on your creations everyone!!

jo said...

Great sketch! Love it! Hope I get to play along this week!

FitterTwit said...

Thanx Carol! :)

Tany Sol said...

Happy Mother's Day!
Thanks for all!

Sugar said...

How fun!! I finally submitted a card for a challenge :)

AMIT said...

The card is really good.

Make website india