Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Design Your Anya

Greetings Friends! I hope everyone has been doing splendidly. It has been massively windy here in Parker, CO. Seriously. Yesterday I was walking to the apartment from our storage garage with an armful of stamps to pack and I kid you not, it almost sent me sprawling into the grass. Ok so today let's start a brand new contest. So the poll was held and the people have spoken! Our next super fun contest will be the 'Design Your Anya' contest! Read on below for all the details!

DESIGN YOUR ANYA CONTEST


What is it: We're giving you an opportunity and a chance to design an Anya stamp! The winning design will get to be turned into rubber! Along with a $100 gift certificate to the TGF store. How fun is that!


What to do: All you have to do is create ONE concept that you'd like to see as the next Anya. You can draw freehand, trace and copy existing Anya images, there really is not a limit to your creativity in this contest. Not a problem, if you're not too handy with a pencil, you can even just doodle your concept idea and scan it. I know that some of you may be intimidated by the idea of actually drawing Anya but be rest assure that if your idea is chosen, we will make sure that your final Anya will look consistent and as cute as all the existing Anyas. So doodle away! Everyone will only be allowed one entry.


Where to Submit: We are actually having some trouble with the gallery but that may be the only place we can really upload it to a the time being. So I will be creating a folder there under contests/challeges > Design Your Anya Everyone who is participating will be submitting their concepts in there. If you are having trouble, please email your concept to thegreetingfarm@gmail.com and will we upload it for you.

Voting: The TGF staff will be selecting the top 5 runner ups in the contest and then we will be polling it on the blog so that you, the readers, will get a chance to vote for the top design!

Due Date: Final day to submit your concept is Monday May 31st 11:59pm cst.

Have fun!

If you have any questions, regarding this contest, please comment below and we will answer them tomorrow. Have a great day!

19 comments:

Leanne said...

no questions just wanted to say.. woo hoo!

Mrs Weyremaster said...

Yipheeeeeeeeeee!!!
What a great start to my day:)
You Rock!!
Suzi
xxx

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

This is Anya and not WS? Just want to be certain I know which is up for design.

Thanks and I second the woo-hoo!!!

Smiles!
Gwen

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Please ignore my silly question...I'm so sleepy and apparently the brain is just not working either. LOL!

Smiles!
Gwen

Kristy Young said...

Whoo hoo this sounds like fun!! I cant wait to see what people design!
fun fun fun.
Kristy xx

Susie Sugar said...

Ohhhhhh this sounds lots of fun
I hope you have a less windy day
Hugs Susie xx

Jessie said...

How cool! I really wish I could draw!

Kris said...

Awesome!! Can't wait to see what everyone creates....

Karyn Schultz said...

wow, my mind is buzzing already. I'd love to give it a go!

~*Joni said...

Ooooh! Your Cuddle Anya card is adorable Marie!!
Yay for contests, I am sure you will be bombarded with entries. ;)

Carol said...

How fun. Was showing this to my daughter while waiting for the bus and she was FULL of ideas, lol!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Sounds like ton of fun!! Can't wait to see what people come up with!!

Shaela said...

WOOHOO!! Now to get my thinking cap on, hmmm... :)

Annie said...

YEAH!!! This is going to be AWESOME!!! :)

KanataNewf said...

Well, I found the time to play along today! I had to make my own little Geek Girl Anya! The galleria has loads of cute concepts! Great work everybody!

Fika said...

Love all the cute entries in gallery so far. And I just uploaded my Chinese Anya, but there's a glitch or so, i could not see the large picture. Hope anyone could help me?

CraftyDee said...

This contest has been on my mind ALL week and today I finally got my idea down on paper ^_^ There are some fantastic submissions in the galleria, can't wait to see how this turns out!

scheally said...

yey i just submitted an entry yesterday. Hope you like my baketime Anya. It was so much fun to do and viewing everyone's creation was so exciting. congratulation on everybody

luvlyazntrack said...

Hello,

I was jst wondering when the 5 runner ups will be announced?

Thanks!