Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A WINNER and some F.Y.I...

Hey everyone!

We're back with a winner from yesterday's SPOTLIGHT preview!   We are SO glad it was so well received!  Congrats to LISA F!

You're the winner of SPOTLIGHT!   Please email Jess and we'll get your prize out to you right away!

Just a few FYI's I wanted to address as we received a few emails with some very nice questions and I also noticed a comment or two...

Regarding our SPOTLIGHT kit, we wanted to clarify that this new set is not considered an "Anya" set in any way.  Had it been, we'd have had our own Team Anya preview this kit.   This new set kind of falls into a new category as we've never done anything like it.


While the exclusive Anya included in the kit may certainly be used for CA&F Challenges, we wanted to incorporate a kit that was versatile for everyone.  The truth is, (gasp! LOL) not everyone likes Anya or finds her useful for all of their papercrafting needs, and since this was a PILOT kit (i.e. we do not know if we'll be doing more of them), we wanted to add variety to the set.  So, no, not everyone created with the Anya in the kit, nor did they have to.

And how about the AMAZING new DT?!  I am just THRILLED w/ yesterday's projects,  and we were thrilled with the variety of usage and styles, from beginning to advanced.   Some used a good variety of stamps included in the kit and some used only one or two to create beautifully embellished pages-in any case, all of which knocked my socks off!  What a FANTASTIC show of flexibility and variety in creativity!  That is exactly what Marie and I had in mind when putting this DT together and I am just pleased as punch with them already!  SUPER job and again, welcome to the newbies!

There will be ANOTHER chance to win SPOTLIGHT later this week, so stay tuned for more fun, friendship, and PRIZES here on the TGF Blog...we are SO glad to have the support of all of you AWESOME peeps!

Smiles and Sunshine on this beautiful day!
Jessica :) xoxo
-- 

10 comments:

Mercy said...

well said, jess! the new DT is going to blow the doors off the place each week...i can't wait to see what they do next!!!!

AShu93 said...

I also loved the creativity & the way everyone used them so differently.

Sonya said...

Congratulations Lisa F. Let us know how much fun you have with that precious kit you lucky duck!

I'm so excited about everything that's coming even though I've NO idea what it is. It TGF and I know it will be awesome and that I will have to have it! I DO have issues!

Pam Varnell said...

This new DT is freakin awesome and I can't wait to see what they have in store for us. The SB kit is fabulous too!!!

Lucky_Ink said...

So true! The versatility of this stamp set is amazing. I can't wait to get a hold of it. I have been holding workshops for two years and all my customer love the Anya stamps but didn't know how to incorporate them into layouts. I can't wait to show them what they will be able to create with this new stamp set!!!

You Ladies ROCK!!!!

Best,
Lucky Ink
www.scrapbookingInk.com

Rosie said...

I love this new set and went ahead and ordered it yesterday...free shipping, who could pass that up! And...there are people out there who don't like Anya?? WHAT! Rosemary :)

Kimberly S said...

I ordered it as soon as I saw it, and really can't wait to soo it in person! One more reason to get moving on some of my scrapbooking. I recently stopped buying another company's scrappy stamp kits because the price was too crazy, so this was such a welcome (and totally affordable) surprise! :)

JAN said...

Is anyone else having problems getting in the greeting farm shop it wont load up for me..

Amber said...

The new team did an awesome job! LOVING this new kit!:)

MicheyMoo said...

Personally, I'm not a scrapper - cards all the way for me - and I can see so many uses for this set for my cards!! Always looking for interesting backgrounds and other bits n bobs for my TGF family of stamps.

And I agree that the DT did an amazing job of showcasing the set. Almost makes me rethink the non-scrapping lifestyle I lead. :) xx