Thursday, April 15, 2010

RELEASE DAY and our FIRST SCRAPBOOKING CHALLENGE...

Hello again!

LONG POST disclaimer ;)  Make sure you get all the way to the end for ALL the important info!

Are you all still reeling in the excitement of our first ever TGF "ScrapHOP" that took place yesterday?   I know I am!

I think that it's really apparent now just how versatile these new, larger kits are going to be, not to mention what a GREAT value they are!  You get a TON of die-cut stamps for $28!  A full 8.5x11 sheet, so when you think about it, you're getting larger stamps, often more than 2 4x6 sets and paying less than what the price would be for 2 of our 4x6 sets.  How COOL is that?!?

Well, wait no longer...TODAY IS THE DAY!   SPOTLIGHT is NOW available in the TGF Store in limited quantities, so HURRY up and get yours today!   In addition, we have FOUR NEW MARINA NEIRA images available in Digi Form today and I think they're our cutest YET!   Introducing:

Harold-Bread and Jam by Sandra

Mom and Son-Chipmunks by Sparkle

Randy-Flower by Jami

Pinto Pony by Heather

Aren't they adorable?  Well, you can WIN them by leaving a comment on today's post!   ONE LUCKY WINNER will be drawn off today's comments and announced here tomorrow during FFF!
****************************************************
We are THRILLED to show you some more amazing samples of our SPOTLIGHT kit today...and also have a CHALLENGE to announce.   Some of our DT ordered the SPOTLIGHT kit and in honor of release day, were gracious enough to share their beautiful projects with us.   Take a look at what you can DO with this kit!!!!  As designed by...
Pam Varnell from Team Anya

Mercy-from the Critter Crew

Jessica-TGF CC

Melyssa-From the Farmers

Amy from Team Anya

Kelly from Team Anya

Randi from the Farmers

Arent these wonderful?!?   THANK you so much to all who participated in today's exciting release...
***************************************************************
AND NOW....

TODAY is ALSO our 1st WEEKLY SCRAPBOOKING CHALLENGE!

That's right!  Each week on Thursdays, TGF will be offering ANOTHER challenge with more chances to WIN!  (I know, we rock, LOL!)  

Come one, come all, and JOIN the new team of Scrapbooking Guest Designers with our "TGF THURSDAY" Challenges for inspiration, ideas, prizes, and MORE!   TGF Thursdays will mostly consist of Scrapbooking projects with the occasional card or altered item thrown in, so please plan accordingly and now, without further adieu, our FIRST TGF THURSDAY CHALLENGE IS...

*Create a SCRAPBOOK PAGE using TGF Stamps!  (you can use embellies of your choice, but all stamps need to be TGF!)

I found out when creating last week's Royal Battle sample just how versatile TGF stamps are without the new SPOTLIGHT kit, and now that it's been released, we can't WAIT to see what you can do!!!

Here are some samples from the Team:

Angela

Angie

Jeannette

Jacilynn

JoAnn (mini album)


Lysa
Mag

We were SO excited about the new kit, we invited other members of our TGF DT's that ordered the new kit to play along with us too:

Now, it's your turn to be In the SPOTLIGHT!

Create a layout using TGF stamps.  Upload to TGF Galleria>SB Kit Gallery>Contests/Challenges>SB Debut
You have through Tuesday, April 19th to upload your creation.

ONE WINNER will be chosen from this challenge to WIN their choice of TGF SINGLE (in stock) stamp!   GOOD LUCK to all who enter and can't wait to see what you come up with!

We'll see you back here tomorrow for FFF!

70 comments:

Lucky_Ink said...

All the LO's are beautiful!
Who won the new stamp set Spotlight from the scraphop?

Emmy said...

adoooorable!!!
hmm I will have to start using more stamps on my LOs.. Im bad at that! well, this is a good chance to get motivated to start!! thanks! :)

vicmbee said...

great LO's.. and gorgeous new Marina digi stamps..

rstuck2003 said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE those stamps...the chipmunks are ADORABLE! Thanks for the chance to win!!

Julye said...

These images are so cute and fab scrap book pages too thanks for sharing Julye

Shaela said...

great layouts, and I am SO glad to have a fun new challenge!! Scrapbooking is my first love, so I'm going to get ON it, lol!

Fran said...

Love the new digi's, but e koala should really be eating vegemite on his bread, lol!!
Oh wow, a scrap chalenge, maybe this will motivate me to get back into my scrapbooking :)

Amber said...

What beautiful samples! Fun scrapbook kit, I need to go order it!
LOVE the digis, too!

pixie sparkle said...

I m in love with the koala bear Harold! Thanks for the chance!

☼ Cheryl* said...

the new releases are lovely! and all the scrapbook samples are beautiful!!!!!

Maria Therese said...

aaaaaaaaaawww these new digi's are cute!

Anne B. said...

So cute! Harold eating bread with jam is just adorable. :)

abackman66 at hotmail.com

Michelle said...

Love all of the new digis and the scrapbook layouts are amazing!!!

ninasanangel said...

wow love all the designs and new digi's...the pony is my fave he is gorgeous xx

Deirdre said...

Am loving the new stamps. Love all the LO's too...... all adorable. Great work by all the ladies.

Lynda Nielsen said...

WOW WOW WOW.... What a super amazing post today! I am totally excited over the new Marina Neira images, and the Scrapbook kit is awesome! Everyone did such amazing work! And YEAHHHH for the new Scrapbook Challenge. I think that's a fabulous idea.
Way to go TGF!!!! =)
Big Hugs
Lynda

craft_princess said...

WOWZERS!! That new set looks fab and I love the new digis...Harold is my fav....so adorable! The LO's and cards look amazing!

pammo said...

What a jam-packed post full of eye candy! LOVE them all!

Jennifer said...

Wow! Adorable new stamps, and wonderful creations from the DT!

Sue D said...

The new digis are adorable and so are the samples.

Tanya said...

Wow all the layouts are just gorgeous!! Great job girls!

Love the new digi's too :)

Stampi said...

okay I love what can be done with all the boy pages and the cards and the amazing layouts...and I am thrilled you are know having a scrapbook challenge...I will get some scrapping done...awesome...love the critter crew...love em..they are so darn cute..wow great stuff and now I'm going to have a great day...thanks

~*Joni said...

Oh my goooodness. What a wonderful challenge - just when I thought I knew my way around the Farm, you all throw in another path! LOL! Wonderful lineup today - all the SB pages are such a sweet reflection of everyone's personal lives. Can't wait to try (<---key word).

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Fabulous samples!! Love the new images!!

Jessica said...

these are some fabulous samples!!!! love the new stamps!

Sonya said...

WOW :-() So much on todays info!!!
I love the new scrapping set and saving money for it! I often use TGF stamps to scrapbook and for many other projects so I'm delighted with the new and bigger sets. Love the MN critters too, alway soo cute but the got a bit less attention this time with the wonderful scrapping release and info. I

scrappintlc said...

Oh those new images are too too cute for words. MUST HAVE. Favs are the pb&j one and the one wearing the hat. But love all 4.

terrie said...

great looking cards & layout..
thanks for sharing...
very cute images..

AShu93 said...

I really like the Anya in the scrapbooking kit.

JenRaff said...

More Fun!!! So exciting to see scrapbook layouts at TGF!

Bobbi said...

All the projects are adorable. Love the new Critters too. Can't wait to try the challenge. Thanks for the chance to win the new digis.

Carol said...

I love the new digis!! I am curious as to who won the set too! Tell tell!! :)

Heather said...

WOW! All of these are incredible!

Lorraine said...

wow i just love the new digis they are adorable and such beautiful creations have been made with them.
thankyou for the chance of winning and i look forward to seeing who won the scrap hop too
hugs
Lorraine xx

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Oh my, I'm pretty tempted by the pony digi! (We have a joke in our house -- when we moved in, we wanted my husband to have the bigger office, so he took the former tween girl's room with the "my pretty pony" border. Six years later, that border is still there!)

Pryn said...

I had preordered my spotlight set and received it just in time to use on my team's Royal Battle submission! I have since used it 3 more times and am in LOVE!!!!! You did a FAB job and I will defnitely order ALL sets from here on out!!! Just don't tell my hubby...k? lol ;)

Danderella said...

Wow, loving the new critter stamps...heading over to the store to check out the new kit too! Scrapbooking challenges eh?! Maybe I'll actually get some scrappin' done...or not! LOL!

Renie said...

What cute new stamps! So cute! Got to have them !

Kris said...

Wow!!! The creations are beautiful!! the DT surely rocked the farm with all their creativity!! Fab job gals!! Love them all!! =D

jan farnworth said...

adorable new stamps

Marisa said...

The new releases are just adorable - I love the koala and the pony! All the layouts are fantastic and it's inspired me to start using my stamps in my scrapbooking more.
Hugs
Marisa

Marsha said...

Love the new digi's ! Wauw the lo's and cards are beautiful with the new stamp set ! I'm going to try and make a lay-out with a TGF stamp(s) ...

Marsha

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

I LOVE those stamps.the chipmunks are ADORABLE! Thanks for the chance to win!!

Dress To Scrap said...

WOW! TGF is really busy busy busy! there are so many things going on hihihi I hope i can keep up! congralutions on the release!

twinkles11 said...

very cute! love it.

Thanh Vo said...

Oh em gee!!! My little pony is what that darling reminds me of. I love it. Great layouts team!

Karen said...

Lovely new stamps!
Hugs,
Karen.

Rosie said...

Wowzers, these layouts are amazing! I'm a scrapbooker originally, so it's great to see the versatility of these stamps on a layout! I love that you guys are coming out with actual scrapbooking kits...AWESOME! Rosemary :)

anna_chronistic said...

The Spotlight stamp set is phenomenal. So often, there are one or two stamps I really want in a stamp set, and I have to decide if it's worth purchasing the whole thing. But this one is comprised entirely of stamps I would love to use. Your layout and card examples in the past couple of days have shown their versatility so well.

MommaJess said...

How exciting, a LO challenge. I may actually have to try this. I have neglected that part of the scrap world for too long.

Mercy said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous samples, ladies! what a great variety of styles and layouts! what a wonderful design team! :)

Jewelbug said...

wow!! I am overwhelmed with the talent ~ and inspration!! When I grow up I want to be able to create like this!!

margie c said...

Wow! So much yummy stuff going on! How exciting! Gorgeous creations by all the DT members! Very inspiring! My Ians are being dusted off ;)

Love the new critters too! Cheek-pinching cute!!!

hugs, margie

COCO said...

Gorgeous !!! very fab creations DT !!!!!

crafty amy said...

I am so excited about the scrap booking challenges and the thought of what you are going to come up with for these new sets :D
I better get playing!
Hugs

Amy

P.S. The new digi's are sooo cute I would love to win them so thanks for another couple of chances to win some goodies.

Wendy Colledge said...

I'm so happy the scrapbooking challenge is on the way - I have thousands of pics ready to scrap lol... and since I've never scrapped before and would love to learn I think the scrapbook challenges will be perfect ;o) Thanks for the chance to win and the creations and LO are just fab xx

g said...

amazing projects and adorable new stamps & digis!! wooHoo!

debbif said...

wow - I love the scrapbook idea!!! The new critters are really cute too, can't wait to get creating!

dmbennett said...

Great LO's and cards. I love the new digi's. Guess I"ll have to add them to my wish list....

CherryBlossom said...

Love the new digis!!!

MommaJess said...

Hey who won from yesterday's Hop, and who won the 4 new digis hidden on the Critter Crew blogs?

Annette Bowes said...

Fantastic selection of creations, wonderful stamp set, take careX:)

Janet S said...

Wow, what a bunch of creative people! The layouts and cards are fab! Thanks for a chance to win some TGF stamps too!

JessicaK said...

OMG, the pinto pony totally takes me back to all My Little Pony toys. So cute!

itsabrt said...

Your layout are all so fantastic! Beth

Stacey said...

Way cute digis Love the pony!

Barbara DeBose said...

The new images are so cute. And WOW on those layouts!!!!

Kelly Booth said...

AWESOME Samples from the DT's....Wow....Those new Digi's are so cute!!

Kate said...

Love Love TGF stamps and the new ones that just came out are so nice. I can't wait to enter the scrapbooking challenge. So exciting.

Abi C. said...

The new digis sure are cute! I LOVE the koala, but agree with Fran that he should be eating Vegemite!

I'm so excited about this new scrapbooking challenge! I've had some pages floating around in my head for a while, hopefully this will give me the push to get them done!

I LOVE that you have so many challenges, both here and over at Club Anya. I'm going to have to write a list and mark them on the calendar so I can keep up with them all!