Friday, April 16, 2010

Farm Fresh is Gettin' Sketchy again...and we have a few WINNERS too!...

Hello everyone!

We're back for Farm Fresh Friday, but without further delay, Congratulations to MARSHA!   You are the winner of the random comments from the SCRAP HOP the other day and you win SPOTLIGHT!  Please email Jessica to claim your prize!

Congrats are also in order to JEWELBUG...you are the winner of the FOUR new MARINA NEIRA images!  Please email Jessica, too :)  Thanks everyone!

Before we get to this week's challenge, another congrats are in order to MARIT!  You're the winner of last week's FFF Challenge: Spring Cleaning!

Check out that adorable piece of ribbon that was already in her trash can but she was able to use for this adorable Space Ian card!  LOVE it!  Congrats Marit, you win DARLING SISTERS!!

Our beloved fellow Farmer MARY GILES provided us with another fabulous sketch this week for the FFF Challenge:

Isn't it fantastic?  And just WAIT til you see what the DT did with it!:

Mary

Jessica

Randi

Kadie

Cheryl

Kim

Cindy

Melyssa

And check out these samples by the Critter Crew...can you say ADORABLE?!  Don't forget Marina's FOUR new digis are available in the STORE:

Mercy

Sandra

Heather

Sparkle

Now it's YOUR turn!

Want to get sketchy w/ TGF?   Just upload your creation to the TGF Gallery>Contests/Challenges>FFF>Mary Sketch 4-16

You have until WEDNESDAY, April 20th to enter to win!  A 4x6 set of YOUR CHOICE is up for grabs this week to ONE lucky winner!  Good luck and have a great weekend!

12 comments:

ninasanangel said...

Congrats to winners and Space Ian is fab

Love this weeks sketch can't wait to get started Xx

Marsha said...

I'm soooo happy I won the Spotlight stamps ! Just e-mailed my address so I can't wait to receive it :-D This really made my day ! Love all the cards the DT made with those new cute stamps !

Marsha

♥Rach♥ said...

Yay! I converted Jewel to TGF and now she's won some goodies, congrats girl!
Fantastic DT samples, love the sketch it will be great to work with :0)

JenRaff said...

Congrats to all the winners!
All the cards are so beautiful and the sketch is great!

Pryn said...

Congrats to all of the winners! That Space card is just too cute!!!

Love the sketch! The samples ROCK!!! Hoping to get some extra time this weekend to play along!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Gorgeous cards! I especially love Marit's space card, and Randi's coloring on her card. I love looking at other people's creations -- so inspiring!

Shaela said...

how fabulous! I will definitely play along, what a great sketch!

~*Joni said...

Ooohhow fun! I have to go and get organized, I want to join in on ALL these challenges! LOL!

Jewelbug said...

I'm SO EXCITED!! Like Rachel said she turned me on to this wonderful creative place and now I won some goodies!! YEAH!!

I have not seen anything that didnt make me go WOW....

curlybear said...

Well done Jewelbug, its a great feeling when you win.

thanks for the sketch this week.
Take care everybody have a great weekend
Bridget :)x

Karin said...

Lovely space Ian!

btw, i saw multiple voting on the TGF royal battle... it was the point to vot just once for the 4th round right?!?

xoxo
karin

Julye said...

Love the sketch, here's my card hope i've entered in the right place. Thanks Julye